URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 220
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Anyone notice production problems during "Imagine"?"

Posted by BriarRosie on 05-21-03 at 09:00 AM
I didn't see a thread started yet, but I needed to ask....

Did anyone notice that Ruben's mic wasn't turned on during most of "Imagine"? I thought it was my TV at first, but I turned on another TV and I could hear Ruben sing as if he were singing to me from Siberia.

Towards the end of the song, the microphone suddenly sounded "normal". I thought that it was odd.

I was secretly happy because Clay's my pick to win!

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Anyone notice production problems during "Imagine"?"
Posted by dangerkitty on 05-21-03 at 11:41 AM
I thought I noticed that during one of Clay's songs too - probably his second one. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

Also, what was with the weird lighting on Clay for his second song? It looked like what we used to do at slumber parties, shine a flashlight up at our face from under our chin!

I thought the volume of the background singers for both of them. Although they (choir) sounded great...and IMO there were too many of them. Hey, those boys just need to belt it out, right? It also showed who could better "own" the stage - and I'd say Clay won out on that one, although he has room for improvement. And based on how much he's grown in these past months, he will improve.