URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2182
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"14 out of 16 votes for the winner???"

Posted by heymikey on 12-22-01 at 02:23 AM
I got this from www.survivorfever.net

Fourteen of the sixteen candidates voted off the "Survivor" TV show had to choose, wednesday december 19th 2001, between the two final candidates of the game, a man and a woman...

------------------
Does that mean that ALL of the people voted off gets to vote for the winner?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 14 out of 16 votes for the winner???"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 12-24-01 at 01:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-01 AT 01:35 AM (EST)

I doubt it. I think it's clear that based on this and some other "news" that althoguh the Tahiti Press is doing their best, they are getting some of the details wrong.

(for example, I'd include their story about one tribe moving and the other not moving in that category, as well as some of their "counts" of the number of voted off folks at a given point in the game.)

Posted by Ruthless on 12-30-01 at 04:30 PM
Never believe anything you read in the paper. Newspapers are notorious for not letting the truth get in the way of a good story.

No doubt the local papers in Tahiti are being fed stories to keep them happy by CBS and they may not necessarily be totally trustworthy.

CBS know there are people out there sucking up every bit of news on Survivor 4 they can find. More than a few red herrings are no doubt being spread by CBS. You can bet your bottom dollar that there is someone in CBS who is employed solely to read these forums and report on what direction the speculation is taking. Who knows, some of the posters may even be CBS employees who deliberately post exciting "spoilers" which are not even close to the truth.

Posted by bondt007 on 01-09-02 at 05:38 PM
Just a thought, When S-4 starts, maybe we should track (via a thread) the Tahiti Press stories, and watch for any details reported as fact or fiction.

Posted by Bebo on 12-26-01 at 10:03 AM
14 voters could end in a tie. MB would never want something so anti-climactic to happen.

Posted by Round Robin on 12-26-01 at 02:38 PM
Obvious bullcrap. Survivorfever blew it bigtime on this one. They are as full of manure as a cattle barn.

Posted by Mumbo Jumbo on 01-13-02 at 09:48 AM
Anyone voted off pre-merger from the "loser" tribe would essentially know next to nothing about the two finalists. All their knowledge would be from IC and RC interaction. It just wouldn't be fair.