URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2171
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BTA Game: The Interview"

Posted by buckeyegirl on 06-06-06 at 08:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-06 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

Whew! The finale is finally over. Donald, I can't believe that you asked my opinion then didn't wait for my answer as to who should be the apprentice. ::sigh::

Congratulations Sean!!

Edited to add: I didn't watch the whole show, which is why my commentary is so limited and am posting from work-so no sig. Please remember this is a role playing game and not a discussion thread.

Carolyn

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BTA Game: The Interview"
Posted by foonermints on 06-06-06 at 12:55 PM
So now the secret's out, eh? You had to go all drama queen for a lousy few minutes of air time on this stinky show (believe me, I know) and embarrass yourself forever.* Miyagi 2.0's intestine at least had something going ON.

*Well, I guess 5 seconds, however long it takes people to forget this entire mess. Whichever comes first.

"Oh, yeah, baby!!!!!!"
Posted by Sahara on 06-07-06 at 02:31 PM
*Runs, jumps, screams through room*

*Hugs and kisses all the ladies, especially Tammy*

WOO HOO!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!! I AM SO BLOODY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the Apprentice!!!!! Tammy loves me!!!!!!! We are going to have babies!!!!!!!! I have a gorgeous accent!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good.

So I forgot a couple of details, like making sure there was a sign up for our major sponsor. Big bloody deal! I had to trust Tarek and Andrea for that, because I had to be sure to be at Tammy's beck and call, because she may have needed me.

And most importantly, at the event, I sounded good and I looked bloody good, if I do say so myself. We are going to have such gorgeous babies!

Umm...is my hair in place? Gotta look good for that first day of work. You know how Mr. Trump notices hair.

*hops into new car*

YEAH, BABY!!!!! I AM SO MACHO AND BETTER THAN THE REST OF THOSE UNATTRACTIVE LOSERS!!!!!!!

I won two prizes, Tammy and the Apprentice. I am so good!

*singing*

I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful gal!

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!