URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 217
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Toni's health"

Posted by Frau Hexe on 10-13-01 at 12:54 PM
Is anyone else concerned about Ms. personal trainer's health? Seems to me if she keeps exploding as she has been, she's lining herself up, if not for a stroke, some dangerously high blood pressure. Somebody needs to decompress a tad.

Frau Hexe

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Toni's health"
Posted by NightScribe on 10-13-01 at 04:39 PM
this is hilarious! The first thing I thought when she jumped Jeanette's sh!t was "Whoah there, those eyes are just seconds from becoming hurling missiles -- duck Jeanette!"

Plus, someone should inform her that as a personal trainer, she may want to consider going on the patch. Uh-Oh, hold on, if she quits smoking, God knows what she would be like. Keep smokin' hon.

Posted by supershirll on 10-13-01 at 04:59 PM
Actually, I think she looks like she has thyroid problems. Low thyroid can cause skin and hair problems, irritability, weight gain and bulging eyes. I would not be surprised to hear that she found out after she was on the show that she needed thyroid medication.

Posted by Drive My Car on 10-13-01 at 05:08 PM
I agree. The first time I saw her eyes I thought thyroid trouble.
And although the game seems yo be stressful, she has shown troubling symptoms of over stress. Hope Toni gets her health checked ( or did after this show was done taping) She is too young to be putting her health at risk.

Posted by Thrill Seeker on 10-15-01 at 11:08 AM
I actually feel sorry for Toni and would expect that she's one of those people who have a hard time in life because they are too emotional and don't deal with stress well. People more evenly tempered like Melissa usually do well. Toni doesn't seem to realize that she is making life harder for herself than it needs to be by letting her out of control emotions run her life. I like Toni and hope she can calm down whatever it takes. Greg seemed to calm her down so she should probably try to get with the right kind of man that could ease her troubled soul.

I also thought it was very odd that she is a personal trainer but she smokes.