URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2162
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What Prize Loyalty?………Know why Carolyn was laughing to the ground?……..To Pepe or not to Pepe!……….Lee’s Claim to Fame"

Posted by miss_ganda on 05-30-06 at 08:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-06 AT 08:13 PM (EST)

BREAKING NEWS: Lee has just signed up with the Russian Army, where Rationale is secondary to Loyalty, where it’s shoot first-ask questions later, guilty until proven innocent.

The usually prim and proper Carolyn became all unglued last night, why? The selection of Lenny was already laughable, but getting convinced by Lenny to add a pack-of-pickled-peppie, was all it took to get Carolyn laughing hysterically. Lee/Lenny is/are not going to be the apprentice(i) that’s for sure, but their 3-legged pony of a team will surely go down in Apprentice history.

If Lee hadn’t put together a laughing stock of a team (except for Roxanne), Sean would not make it. In fact, had Bryce not been wrongfully terminated earlier, Sean wouldn’t even be in the final 4, let alone final 2 Neither would Lee, had Roxanne not put friendship over ideals. The ideal final 2 would have been Bryce vs. Roxanne.

Honestly, Donald is just having fun now. I can’t wait to see how he makes fun of smooshing Lee in the live finale.

Bloody nose or as Sean would put it “bloody heck I’m one man down” and one Mandrea down, Sean is still the winner, hands-down.

Joining Carolyn in the ha-ha-hee-hee department. Thanks to Lee, I have some motivation to watch the 2-hour finale now.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion