URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2158
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How 'bout The Fashion Show w/Issac M and Iman??"

Posted by mindy23 on 11-13-10 at 10:48 AM
I think, if given a chance, this show could actually out-do PR this season. They have advanced designers who have made it already in the world of fashion.

I'm not so sure about Iman-didn't realize what a beyotch that lady could be! WOW, she's something else. But, unless, after the Gretchen win, people are just fed up with fashion/runway shows, this one could actually be THE ONE to keep us interested!

What do you think?? Anyone else watch the first epi?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How 'bout The Fashion Show w/Issac M and Iman??"
Posted by jbug on 11-15-10 at 10:24 AM
I watched.
I don't keep up with models & names of other famous - or not so famous peeps - but I agree; Iman is a bit*h! Not much femininity coursing thru those long limbs

Of course they had to keep the drama laden mean guy (who can ever remember names?). Another one who is so full of himself - he needs to be brought down a peg or 2.

Posted by weltek on 11-15-10 at 02:37 PM
I haven't watched because I hate Iman, but the commercials have otherwise made it look like a great show. The producers should ditch her.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Posted by Agman2 on 02-19-16 at 04:43 PM
Iman is a complete and total loser! Did I mention I don't like him either?

Posted by Loree on 02-10-11 at 03:26 PM
This just started airing in Canada. Iman hosted the 2 seasons of Project Runway Canada. So I am used to her. And she does have a funny side too.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 11:32 AM
You mean Funny looking!

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 01:44 PM