URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2149
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Apprentice week 13: Anyone still care?"

Posted by buckeyegirl on 05-23-06 at 08:47 AM
Welcome to week 13 of the BTA game, please remember that this is a role playing game and not a discussion thread...

Synergy-
Allie, what in the heck were you thinking? It's obvious you've never worked in retail before..those uniforms were awful, did you not understand the functionality part of the spiel the embassy people gave you?

Roxanne-pretty undecisive there in the boardroom...

Sean-enough with the babies already.

Lee-another win, way to go-another win!!

Ivanka-looks like you have some spunk, way to call Roxanne out in the boardroom

posting from work, so no carolyn sig

Table of contents
  • RE: Be The Apprentice week 13: Anyone still care?,Sahara, 07:28 PM, 05-23-06
  • RE: Be The Apprentice week 13: Anyone still care?,Sahara, 07:33 PM, 05-26-06

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Apprentice week 13: Anyone still care?"
Posted by Sahara on 05-23-06 at 07:28 PM
Hey, blokes, didn't I do a dandy job with those uniforms? They looked quite spiffy, if I do say so myself. Lee and I work together so well without all that eestrogen around. I don't know what you Americans mean by a metrosexual, but if it wins me a task, I am all for it!

Those uniforms the girls designed were ATROCIOUS!!!!! Excuse me, ladies, Battlestar Gallactica called and they need their costumes back.

I so miss my sweet little Tammykins...I can't wait to hear the pitter-patter of little apprentice feet. I'm sure she loves me just as much as I love her. I still may propose at the finale. I don't see how she could POSSIBLY turn down a chap with such a sexy accent.

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!

"RE: Be The Apprentice week 13: Anyone still care?"
Posted by Sahara on 05-26-06 at 07:33 PM
Oh, Carolyn, I had a thought. If Tammy will not marry me, will you? I think we would make beautiful babies together.

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!