URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 2147
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Scenes from the next episode...."

Posted by ronmimid on 01-11-02 at 11:05 AM
Okay, I know this isn't the right place to post this, but this is the only board I read. Bear with me. Am I the ONLY ONE who heard "Stay tuned for scenes from the next episode." last night? I didn't see any such previews. Did I just have an out-of-body experience, or what?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Scenes from the next episode...."
Posted by TheWanderer on 01-11-02 at 11:09 AM
I heard it too and have no friggin' idea what they were talking about!

Posted by bongo on 01-11-02 at 11:13 AM
they were talking about the back from Africa special, where they see what each contestant has been doing since survivor, finding out if they have any movie or tv auditions or playboy appearences.

Posted by ronmimid on 01-11-02 at 11:21 AM
Ahhhh-ssssooo. Of course, you're right. I got sucked in, thinking we might get a glimpse of the next set of survivors, so when I didn't see that, the other just didn't compute. Thanks, I was about to send a nasty letter to CBS! You just saved me from making a total jackass of myself!

Also, I've never posted before, but I read this board all the time. This is the smartest bunch of people around -- even the ones who can't spell very well! Thanks for a great analysis of a great season! See you on February 28th! (well, and before of course -- Let the spoiling begin!)