URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2140
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A Newbie Question about Lee"

Posted by Ellisonx on 05-13-06 at 02:50 PM
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have a question about Lee. You've probably talked this to death earlier but I hope someone can clear it up for me....why is Lee on the Apprentice a 2nd time? He was on a previous year and was eliminated. What happened that he gets another opportunity? Again, sorry if this has been hashed out previously and Thanks!

Ellisonx

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A Newbie Question about Lee"
Posted by lindan on 05-13-06 at 04:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Hi Ellisonx,

Welcome to the forum.

Lee has never been on the Apprentice before. You probably have confused him with Andy (the young Harvard Grad from season 2).

Posted by ARnutz on 05-13-06 at 04:36 PM
Welcome! lindan is right. Lee looks a lot like the former Apprentice 2 candidate Andy. I found some pictures to compare: on the left is Andy and on the right is Lee.

Posted by Estee on 05-13-06 at 05:29 PM
And I think Donald's pulled out the 'politician' label for both.

Posted by ARnutz on 05-13-06 at 06:07 PM
Did he? Hmmm... my old brain can't remember a detail like that from way back to A2.

Posted by Ellisonx on 05-13-06 at 08:11 PM
Wow, you're right, I was confusing Lee with Andy. They are very similar in their looks and mannerisms. Thanks very much for clearing this up for me, I appreciate it

"Any Truth To Second Timers?"
Posted by tinkerer on 05-14-06 at 02:16 AM
However, I have heard some talk about people being allowed on a second time. Is there any truth to this? I just started on the show a year ago, so I can't say one way or the other.

"RE: Any Truth To Second Timers?"
Posted by Estee on 05-14-06 at 05:52 AM
Four of the fired were brought back in the middle of Season 2 to work on one task (house renovation) with the active contestants, but were dismissed again immediately after the results were announced.