URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2133
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BTA game week 10: Why can't we all have a little bit of love?"

Posted by buckeyegirl on 05-02-06 at 11:41 AM
Welcome to BTA game week 10...please remember that this is a role playing game not a discussion game, and please keep all role playing comments in this thread only.

Synergy-

Alli, Alli, Alli---get over itSean already..he's in lvoe with Tammy....

Roxanne-You're impressing me more and more every week...

Tammy-good job as PM!!

Sean-looks like you choose the wrong side to be on last week...and what's this talk about babies???

Gold Rush

Tarek and Charmaine--don't let the door hit you on the way out...Taxi Driver, was that ride as horrible as it seemed like it was??

--Carolyn

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BTA game week 10: Why can't we all have a little bit of love?"
Posted by Sahara on 05-03-06 at 07:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

Well, I have lost my love Allikins, and Roxanne has really cooled off. How was a bloke to know that that they hated Andrea more than they loved me? I thought they were so turned on by my accent they would forgive anything. And why in the world would Allie think that I would be playing a game and having no strategy? Maybe there is a bit less in that pretty blonde head than I thought...

But it matters not, because I have now found true love. This last week, when I finally discovered that Tammy was a part of our team (it's hard to see everyone when being fawned over by two cuties), I realized that perhaps Tammy was really the one for me. She accepts me even if I don't play along with their gang-up games. No more playing around for this chap...I have now learned my lesson about senseless flirting. I plan to propose to her at the finale, because I am certain she feels the same way about me. And I can't wait to have babies! It will be such fun to teach them how to speak with my gorgeous accent....

I am trying to remember. Did we do a task this week?

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!

Where is everybody? I'm getting kind of tired of talking to myself. *sigh*

"RE: BTA game week 10: Why can't we all have a little bit of love?"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 05-04-06 at 04:29 PM
Maybe there is a bit less in that pretty blonde head than I thought...That's the understandment of the year! I don't know where everyone else is, who knows....