URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2129
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Chris Round Six"

Posted by Round Robin on 02-09-15 at 06:33 PM
Won't see it live myself, but I have a pretty good idea of the general outline of what happened. Overhyped like normal.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Chris Round Six"
Posted by Round Robin on 02-11-15 at 02:40 AM
The parts of what I heard which were actually shown on Monday's episode are summarized as follows:

1. After Kelsey's panic attack is over and dealt with, the rose ceremony is held, and Samantha and Mackenzie are given the ax.

2. I believe it was Becca who got the 1 on 1 date, and she got the rose.

3. 6 women go on a group date, Britt gets the rose.

4. Ashley I. and Kelsey get the dreaded 2 on 1 date, it sets new lows for cattiness, and both of them get the ax. After Kelsey's bag is taken away, the other 7 women hold a huge celebration.

5. The show ends without the next rose ceremony being shown.

6. There are episodes both Sunday and Monday. The next rose ceremony is reportedly to be shown at the start of Sunday's show.

Posted by mrc on 02-11-15 at 06:01 PM
Kelsey reminds me of some former posters on these boards. #craycray

Someone Fooned me

Posted by Round Robin on 02-11-15 at 10:28 PM
She is definitely a world class wackjob. Fleiss's casting operation is failing him majorly. Yes, they want some wackjobs for the drama they create, but one of these days somebody like Kelsey is gonna go off the deep end and it's gonna bite Fleiss in the @ss.

"Wackjobs"
Posted by CSHS79 on 02-13-15 at 02:40 PM
Say what you want about the wackjobs but look at how long The Bachelor/ette have lasted on the air. Other networks have tried dating shows with elements to eliminate wackjobs and they haven't lasted more than 1 season. So it's up to us the viewers to make a choice do we want to watch the trainwrecks or to really help people find love. If it's to help people find love that lasts we need to prove it by supporting shows that don't cater to the wackjobs who only want airtime or to those who want fancy vacations.

"RE: Wackjobs"
Posted by Round Robin on 02-15-15 at 09:14 PM
I know they need somebody to produce enough drama so the show isn't boring and bland, but the Bachelor/ette have so many wackjobs that it sometimes overpowers the ostensible purpose of the show and pushes it off into the background. They need to find a better balance.