URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2125
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tough Love Couples"

Posted by bdemoney on 04-13-10 at 02:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-10 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

So, did anyone else watch last night's episode? I've seen Tough Love before with Steve helping girls through his program, and am looking forward to seeing how this pans out now that couples are involved.

All I know is after watching last night's show...I think Christina should have packed her bags right then and there, and left Mario all together. Especially after hearing his comments to both the guys and to Steve.

Oh, and I searched online to find out the couples names - so here they are in case you are interested: Mario and Christina (the cheater guy with his untrusting girl), Dennis and Simone, Dustin and Courtney (the high-school sweethearts), Larry and Heather, Ryan and Axelle, and Pawel and Danielle, (By first impressions, Pawel seems to be as big of a tool as Mario...my gosh, how did either of these guys get a girlfriend in the first place?! Oh, that's right, bad guys always snag a nice, trusting girlfriend.)

In checking for the couple's names I also found follow-up info. on the girls from the original Tough Love. Seems that all have since broken up except for Adam and Angel. I must say I was excited to hear they were still together and Angel has not stripped since she left the show. Good for her! Happy to hear they are trying to make things work out.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tough Love Couples"
Posted by mrc on 04-18-10 at 07:01 PM
Is this the single guy who gives advice to couples with his mom in tow? Joel McHale made fun of him on The Soup.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Posted by bdemoney on 04-19-10 at 06:02 PM
Yep, that's the guy! It is pretty ironic that this guy isn't even married yet is giving out advice to couples.

But all these couples have major issues, the least being that they are getting advice from Steve and his mom. At this point, almost any change in their relationships would probably be an improvement.

You should watch it, it's fairly entertaining!

Posted by Agman2 on 01-26-16 at 04:25 PM
I decided to pass on that show.