URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2124
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BTA Game: Week 9 "

Posted by buckeyegirl on 04-25-06 at 03:47 PM
Welcome to week 9 of your job interview...please remember that this is a role playing game, not a discussion thread...please keep all role playing comments in this thread only. I'm posting from work, and just wanted to get this thread started...will add commentary later. Sorry this is so late...

Carolyn

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BTA Game: Week 9 "
Posted by jackandjill on 04-26-06 at 01:23 PM
Ok, Mandrea, where should I drop you off?

"RE: BTA Game: Week 9 "
Posted by Sahara on 04-29-06 at 08:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-06 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

Oh, Carolyn, my dear, I thought you may have some questions for me. I am sure you are jolly well ready for some lovin' from an Englishman....

I am so glad that Andrea is gone instead of my little sweety cutey-pie Alli. Ooooo, Roxie, shift over a bit to the right, please, little Alli is about to fall on the floor. Yes, I will read some love sonnets to you both again. I know you cannot get enough of my sexy accent...I enjoy listening to myself, also.

It was a crying shame that the other team got to those tourists before we did. Even my accent couldn't sell enough brouchures to people who had already purchased one. *sigh* I guess it is not always foolproof.

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!

"Oh, no!"
Posted by Sahara on 04-29-06 at 08:06 PM
Now I have to do some couples therapy. Brent and Andrea in the same house equals conflict for certain! I believe he triggers Andrea to assert her male dominance as the head wolf. Please, can't we just shut them in the garage and see who comes out alive when it is time for the finale?

And please, please, please, send food! And a lock for the refrigerator with no key for Brent would be quite helpful.

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!