URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2121
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor in Paradise-Finale"

Posted by Round Robin on 09-08-14 at 05:07 PM
What's going to happen to the existing six couples? The answers start coming tonight.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor in Paradise-Finale"
Posted by Bevy on 09-08-14 at 06:33 PM
I have to go to bed early, but I'll watch tomorrow and log on.

Posted by Round Robin on 09-08-14 at 08:11 PM
I wonder why Michelle is sticking her nose in AshLee & Graham's relationship and not worrying about her own?

Posted by Round Robin on 09-08-14 at 08:29 PM
Graham dumps AshLee. She takes it hard.

Posted by Round Robin on 09-08-14 at 08:37 PM
Tassos & Christy are splitting, as are Zach & Jackie.

Posted by Round Robin on 09-08-14 at 09:29 PM
Robert doesn't want to touch Sarah in the fantasy suite. Not being romantic enough gets him dumped.

Posted by Round Robin on 09-08-14 at 09:48 PM
Michelle and Cody are sticking together.

Posted by Round Robin on 09-08-14 at 09:54 PM
Marcus and Lacy got engaged!

Posted by Bevy on 09-09-14 at 06:13 AM
Graham is kinda whipped by Michelle. I don't think AshLee was perfect for him, but it was his choice to make. He took orders from Michelle like a private takes orders from his general. Think for yourself, man.

I felt bad for Sarah. What's up with Robert? He took it bad, too. That indicates that he really liked her. Well, if he was so into her, why didn't he touch her in the fantasy suite?

The whole ending was rather anti-climactic. I'm glad for Lacy and Marcus and for Michelle and Cody, but the ending was kinda dull. I don't get why Jackie gave up on Zach, and Tasos and Christy called it quits so abruptly. Why not just give it a couple weeks back home to see what happens?

It was hard to look at Sean and whatshername and Des and Chris after the so viciously stabbed Juan Pablo in the back. Bleeeeh.

Posted by Round Robin on 09-09-14 at 05:00 PM
I have no sympathy for Juan Pablo getting shanked in the back. He was a complete d-bag, and he deserved every shot he took.

Posted by Bevy on 09-10-14 at 07:24 PM
I miss Juan Pablo. He's a genuinely nice guy. I hope Sean's 6ick falls off (during some quick fireworks).

Posted by Round Robin on 10-03-14 at 02:40 AM
Juan Pablo is a nice guy only in the deluded corners of his own mind. To the women on his season, including Nikki, he was and has been a complete d-bag. Yeah, Sean probably should have taken the high road, but Juan Pablo deserves no sympathy. He should just get his shank wounds sewn up and vanish into obscurity where the flaming bloody hell he deserves to be.

Posted by CSHS79 on 09-09-14 at 02:03 PM
Robert's hesitation in getting physical with Sarah is perfectly understandable.While they saw each other round the clock,in real time they weren't in Mexico very long. So Robert was being truly respectful of Sarah.

Posted by Bevy on 09-09-14 at 02:12 PM
Sure, but then why did the other couples have no reservations about being more intimate? Also, Sarah said that he turned away and fell asleep. He didn't spoon. All they did was kiss. They didn't have to have sex, but she said that she even would've liked to stay up all night talking. I think she was right.

Posted by CSHS79 on 09-09-14 at 01:53 PM
Michelle clearly thinks Graham doesn't see Ashlee's true colors.In
the real world, interacting with friends, odds are one of them would point things out to Graham. Wouldn't you? Or perhaps Graham would see things for himself. Either way, Michelle thought it was in Graham's best interest to say something.

Posted by Bevy on 09-09-14 at 02:15 PM
Lacy gets my vote for dimmest.

I like her. She's nice. But, come on - how did she pronounce stalactites and stalagmites? I wish I could remember cuz it was funny. Geez, that's basic science. Also, the 80/40 comment. Uh, ya mean 80/20? Ha ha ha !!!