URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 212
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 7 - November 11"

Posted by byoffer on 11-12-07 at 12:19 PM
I know some of you watch on tape-delay, so filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler...

So is he dead? The whole thing was ridiculous IMO. Was that a kayak paddle that she used? Those typically are not very heavy, and Gabby isn't very large to put enough into it to knock him overboard. If he is in fact dead, will he have Gabby's cell phone in his pocket when they find the body?

Bree and the bris - talk about finding a way to go around her husband's will. I wonder what that is setting us up for?

Mike getting the pills from the drain? That was just plain stupid. I guess we are supposed to believe that no water went through the sink for the rest of the day? or that there wasn't enough puddled water to disolve the pills? That would never work, though I'm no plumber (but I will show you my butt )

Dylan is getting closer to learning the truth. The note hasn't been found yet (c'mon, as clean as all these people keep their houses, no one has vacuumed that room yet??) but she is still digging about her past.

A show without the gay guys?? Disappointing!!

Your thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 7 - November 11"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-12-07 at 01:36 PM
I don't think he's dead. Those jeaned legs in the preview with the waves...they're going to move anyday now. But a soap ain't a soap without a bit of amnesia.

I didn't like Bree much, ever. But now I think she's the best of the best.

The addiction storyline on Brothers and Sisters is much better than Mike's. nuff said.

Katherine and Dylan bore me. I tend to roam when they're on.

I feel the same way about the boys. I love them.

Loved Lynette's story this week, I so have her sister/s IRL! Poor Grandma.

agman lvoes me

Posted by Loree on 11-12-07 at 01:46 PM
I haven't enjoyed the introduction of Katherine and family. They could have left them off the show for all I care. I do enjoy the gay guys though. Too bad Susan and Mike took up so much of this ep when I didn't care about their storyline at all.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-12-07 at 02:06 PM
I like the competition of Bree and Katherine, but the storyline of Dylan and Katherine bore me to death. Yawn.

agman lvoes me

Posted by samboohoo on 11-13-07 at 10:17 AM
What's this? DH talk? Yippeeee!

I thought the writers did a ##### poor job with the Gabby/Victor storyline. The whole reason Gabby was so pissed with Victor on her wedding day was because she overheard Victor and his father discussing the vote and how Gabby would lock up the Latino vote. Then she doesn't mention this at all to Victor? BS? Big time flub. Big time.

As to whether or not he is dead, I will say no, but it will look like he is for a while.

I love Bree of course. I mean Duh!!! And it was good to see a darker side of Orson. I think I like him more wicked than I do nice. I love Orson, and I realize they had to soften him in order to keep his character.

I didn't like the Mike story either. That came out of left field. I guess they need something to do with them now.

I don't like the Katherine/Dylan story, and I agree about no one finding the note yet. Also, I still don't get why she would have gone back to that house. If I had been Dylan, I think I would have had to have asked that question.

I wonder if Lee and Bob? have figured out that that was no water balloon that popped on their carpet yet.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-13-07 at 03:33 PM
>I wonder if Lee and Bob? have figured out that that was no water balloon that popped on their carpet yet.

Ewww. Come to think of it, maybe that's why they weren't around this week. They were having it cleaned. Again Ewwww!

I agree on the Gabby/Victor thing. The writers have been doing a pretty good job this year with storylines, please don't let them start a down hill slide now. Though with the strike we may not have to worry about that.

agman lvoes me