URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 212
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Toni and her Tirade"

Posted by monkemon on 10-12-01 at 12:55 PM
Okay, so im a bit late but im watching that final scene again with toni going nuts and i have a question for the more dedicated followers of teh show.

When toni finally popped, why was the first person she started yelling at melisa? She started going off about "so i offered her money thats considered a bribe" and all. I know she hates melisa but melisa had nothing to do with it. i just felt bad for her because she totally was being picked on. But maybe im wrong. Anyone?

BTW: Anthony is great for doing that, toni really wasnt that out of line because i dont necessarily believe it was a bribe and jeanete is a jerk for telling the story to everyone so "maliciously". IF toni did win, jeanette wouldve been paid so why was she so pissed?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Toni and her Tirade"
Posted by Thrill Seeker on 10-12-01 at 01:13 PM
I think Anthony hinted to Toni to go ask Melissa about it.
Melissa seemed to know something about it but she said to ask Jeannette about it. Nobody really knows what was discussed about the $20,000 bribe because it wasn't filmed so it seems to be one persons word against anothers.
Who says Jeannette would have gotten paid if Toni won? I know on Survivor, collusion with another contestant is against the rules so I'm not sure Jeannette could legally collect on an agreement like that.

Posted by Vivian on 10-12-01 at 03:01 PM
About Toni's yelling... Well she accused Melissa of manipulation over Darin(or Darren) But we don't know if it is true or not, because Melissa is not sweet as she seem to be!!!(Chi-town alliance) well that's it!!

^-^
Vivian

Posted by true on 10-13-01 at 01:54 PM
Another reason why this show is so annoying....How many people watched Love Cruise because of the promos featuring the Bug Eyed Loon, and wanted to see what would spark such a reaction??? I think plenty! And then, when it is finally shown, NOBODY knows what the hell it was all about, cause the whole "bribe" incident wasn't taped for the show!

true

Posted by JFK3674 on 10-16-01 at 03:53 PM
but that really wasn't Fox's fault. Toni decided to bribe her when the camera's were off. Just because they didnt catch it, doesnt mean they shouldnt show the results. I mean look at survivor, when Mike fell into the fire. They didnt show that either. Camera's can't always be there to film 100% on all shows.

Posted by sweetscorp88 on 10-16-01 at 04:46 PM
I think they sould have worked it into the show that there was a storm and they had to go to a hotel. Put some cameras in the rooms they are staying in. Then they could have kept filming and might have caught the bribe.

Posted by true on 10-16-01 at 10:59 PM
>but that really wasn't Fox's fault.

Um, you are right, it was the producers fault.

>Toni decided to bribe her
>when the camera's were off.
> Just because they didnt
>catch it, doesnt mean they
>shouldnt show the results. I
>mean look at survivor, when
>Mike fell into the fire.
> They didnt show that
>either. Camera's can't always
>be there to film 100%
>on all shows.

There is a huge difference here, Mike's accident was caught on film, MB just choose not to air it.

Also, CBS didn't use footage of the fire accident in every promo for Survivor. The Toni tirade was featured in just about every promo for LC. I agree, they had to show it, cause there was really nothing else exciting that happend on the show!

true

Posted by lionking on 10-16-01 at 10:51 PM
All I can say is there were some real two faced, back stabbing, deceitful bitches on that show... but Toni wins the award for being Queeen of the Bitches hands down.