URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 2118
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Best. Episode. Ever."

Posted by Spanky68 on 12-12-03 at 08:49 AM
Posted on Bashers last week that I might stop watching Survivor now that all my faves like Rupe, Christa, Tijuana, etc were gone.

Couldn't be more wrong. Seeing Jon mocked mercilessly "Jon working on his pole", "Jon trying to make his pole long enough", "Jon's pole is still 6 inches short" was classic. Then seeing Burton get PLAYED by Sandra and blindsided after BRAGGING about blindsiding Rupe and Christa was PRICELESS!!!!

I was so happy with this ep.

Give yourself a gold star, MB!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Best. Episode. Ever."
Posted by IreneMcGee on 12-12-03 at 09:12 AM
While I still hope Rupe wins All-Star, because he deserves to win a Survivor game, I think this season worked out perfectly for what last night held.

Best. Episode. Ever.

Period.

The chauvanist(sp) got upstaged, and the scatterbrained outcast finally saw the damn light.

What was that junk Burton spouted at the end to Lill? About living with herself after breaking an alliance? Is he MAD? He never intended to keep theirs.

I was yelling like my guy friends do at the Superbowl last night. That was just great TV. And you cannot beat the whole Christa/Rupert/Sandra fun after Burton's outcast bum was gone.

I think the producers might want to do that more in the future: look over at the reactions and communications between the cast and jury. I think this season is hugely different, since there are some really tight friendships: Ti and D, and Christa/Rupert/Sandra(who really is only acting). The Jenna Holly thing doesn't even come close to how these folks light up when they see one another.

I know the jury can't talk amongst themselves; but it's nice to see some EMOTION! And Rupert is still the star of the show lol. It made me glad that what has happened at least made the impact of last night's vote so incredible.

Take that in the dead grandmother, Jonny boy.

>Posted on Bashers last week that
>I might stop watching Survivor
>now that all my faves
>like Rupe, Christa, Tijuana, etc
>were gone.
>
>Couldn't be more wrong. Seeing
>Jon mocked mercilessly "Jon working
>on his pole", "Jon trying
>to make his pole long
>enough", "Jon's pole is still
>6 inches short" was classic.