URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2117
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I'm sure there have to be TONS of us watching Seinfield's "Marriage Ref".."

Posted by mindy23 on 03-13-10 at 12:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-10 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

The first one, promo, was so incredibly funny, I was literally rolling on the floor! The panel was Jerry himself, Kelly Rippa, and darned if I can remember who else...Tina Fey?

Loved the one about the man who had his 14 y/o dog taxidermied! OMGosh! Can anyone even imagine??

Then this week, with Madonna, Larry David, and that British Comedian had to deal with a re-married widow, who not only kept her husband's ashes in an urn on the mantle, BUT also had his prosthetic LEG in the closet!! UNREAL!! LOL. What never got answered, though was what really happened to the husband, and did the leg come before death, or was it with him when he died??

The scenarios, the panels, the ref, and even the people they have doing the stats are all just gut-busting entertainment! THIS is definitely, in my book, the hit of the season!!

ETA: Sorry I screwed this up so bad: Alex Baldwin was on the original/promo! And it was Ricky Gervais on the panel with Madonna and Larry David. Maybe you all can remember who was on with Tina Fey-I think Jerry came back, and OH, YAH! The Hispanic lady from Desperate Housewives was on that panel...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I'm sure there have to be TONS of us watching Seinfield's "Marriage Ref".."
Posted by Puffy on 03-13-10 at 09:08 PM
Eva Longoria is the name you want. The couples are too incredibly weird. How about the woman who wanted to trade sex with her husband only if he cleaned up the place? She might have won if it didn't involve sex as a trade-off.

"RE: I'm sure there have to be TONS of us watching Seinfield's "Marriage Ref".."
Posted by mrc on 03-14-10 at 06:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-10 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

Dumbest.show.ever. And I'm a huge Seinfeld fan.

A SHARper Image

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 10:42 AM
make that "ones" of us