URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 211
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 6 - November 4"

Posted by samboohoo on 11-05-07 at 02:22 PM
I thought this was a great episode.

Loved the "queen" exchange between Lee and Katherine.

I also actually liked Susan in this episode.

Loved Lynette's story.

And I loved Adam calling Bree out on her fake pregnancy.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 6 - November 4"
Posted by CattyChat on 11-06-07 at 11:07 AM
I enjoyed the ep as well ~~ actually, I am enjoying this whole season much more than last season.

Unfortunately, even though Susan is much less annoying, I could still do without her. Wish they'd kill her off. Allowing her to finally marry Mike has really dragged him down, too. B-O-R-I-N-G! I like Julie, though. Is there any way to have Susan & Mike killed and Julie adopted by Bree or Lynette?

Bree is in top form and I just loved the final scene with Bree & Danielle. Danielle's icy heart melted just a little. I am also so happy that Andrew is back and nicer. Bree dressing him as Cher was great. Orson is just perfect as Bree's husband. My fave characters in the show.

Lynette had me in tears at the very end when she broke down in the back yard. I am so happy that she is in remission now and the cancer storyline wasn't played out too long ~~ so depressing. Lynette is such a feisty firecracker and I look forward to her being healthy and putting everyone in their place.

Gabrielle is great and I love how they ended with her little triangle this week. Gaby is all over the place, which is just like her. I can't wait to see what happens now that Edie exposed Gaby. I'm sure Edie is the one who will suffer in one way or the other.

Love the gay couple moving in and Lee stirring the pot in the neighborhood. I hope they aren't just a one season thing.

For some reason, I am not loving the "Catherine Mayfair" storyline at all yet. I always liked Dana Delany, but it just feels to me as though she's trying too hard to upstage Marcia Cross' "Bree." She turned down the role and now she's brought on the show as another "Stepford Wife" like character? Sorry, but Bree owns all. I just want to know what secret she is hiding and be done with them. I do hope this is a one season thing.

Overall, DH has bounced back from last season for me. I am really enjoying it again. I hope they can keep the ball rolling.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow