URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 211
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Apprentice 3, Episode 5: It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by ARnutz on 02-15-05 at 07:34 PM

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (2/17) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (9:00 EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice 3, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Omarosa.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Magna:

~Alex
~Bren
~Erin
~Kendra
~Michael
~Stephanie

Networth:

~Angie
~Audrey
~Chris
~Craig
~John
~Tana
~Tara

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES -- If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Chris"
Posted by lindan on 02-15-05 at 08:30 PM
Can't see how anybody - especially one from Donald's Trump's organization - can respect to him as a leader. His hot temper, combined with his lack of education and lack of experience, will get him fired soon.

It's time to go home Chris.

"Chris"
Posted by ohmyheck on 02-16-05 at 09:06 PM
This Hothead's not making it far.

"Erin"
Posted by ARnutz on 02-16-05 at 09:56 PM
I have no clue who will go and she annoys me most.

"Michael"
Posted by smokedog on 02-16-05 at 11:46 PM
Next time Magna loses, you go bye-bye.

"Erin"
Posted by Jims02 on 02-16-05 at 11:57 PM

Jims02: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate. Jims' Random Thoughts

"Michael"
Posted by Scuba Steve on 02-17-05 at 09:14 AM
His time's up.

"Chris"
Posted by Loree on 02-17-05 at 01:17 PM
because I think Networth will lose

"Michael"
Posted by fairyprincess on 02-17-05 at 01:33 PM
He's doomed!

"Chris"
Posted by Captain_Savem on 02-17-05 at 02:02 PM
I think he finally blows his stack...

Honorable Mention: Tana

"Chris"
Posted by aliciabbrown on 02-17-05 at 03:32 PM
Might as well be him as anyone else.

"Michael"
Posted by seahorse on 02-17-05 at 03:54 PM
He is wasting our time as long as he lasts.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"Tara"
Posted by Pepito on 02-17-05 at 04:06 PM
No particular reason, but if she ends up in the boardroom, I don't feel that she may be able to defend herself and well and some of her teammates.

"Michael"
Posted by Estee on 02-17-05 at 05:32 PM
It's a stay, not a pardon.

"Chris"
Posted by AyaK on 02-17-05 at 07:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-05 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

Although I know that this would never happen deliberately (right?), I see Donald's "are you gay" question toward Chris in the boardroom as a sign that Donald doesn't think Chris is good for much except comedy value.

I don't have any reason to think of NetWorth as the "slothful" team this week, but I do think that Magna showed last week that they were willing to risk it all ... and the fact that no one from Magna got fired may make them feel pretty good about trying it again. So I'll take NetWorth as the team facing the boardroom and Chris as the unlucky loser once therein.

"Final Tally"
Posted by ARnutz on 02-17-05 at 09:02 PM
This is post #15. This thread consists of 14 votes and 1 vote tally. Our results are as follows:

6 - Chris
2 - Erin
5 - Michael
1 - Tara

14 - Total