URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 211
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who was Dat?"

Posted by newsomewayne on 09-15-04 at 09:37 AM
I've gotta give credit where credit is due. Dat Phan actually made me laugh outloud last night. And with him, not at him.

I loved the joke about him carrying the screaming white girl out of the mall. Very funny. Kinda sick, but funny.

It's like science. It really can't be explained.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who was Dat?"
Posted by mochiba on 09-15-04 at 09:41 AM
I'm not a Dat fan at all (get it..heehee) anyway I have to admit that the kid under the arm thing was funny but please enough of the Vietnamese jokes already...at least we didn't have to hear the one where someone was standing next to him in the urinal again...

Posted by newsomewayne on 09-15-04 at 09:50 AM
You're preaching to the choir, mochiba. I am totally sick of the Vietnamese jokes. Just though I would give Dat a few deserved props after the beatings he's taken on these boards. For now, I'm treating the laughing-at-Dat as a one-time incident.

It could be worse, though. It could've been Ant telling the same, old gay jokes. Oh, wait. That did happen, didn't it?

Posted by mochiba on 09-15-04 at 10:22 AM
I thought Ant was gonna throw in the "you don't have to be Scooby" bit for old times sake but we were spared. But he did do the mens fanasy bit about being with two girls at the same time.."oh what would I do paint their nails"...you know even I'm starting to know these routines word for word. Imagine if you were a comic and you had to practice this stuff over and over..boy they must even be sick of it. I hate to admit it but my favorite Todd was a little flat last night but no one is hysterical all of the time...

"Agreed"
Posted by Bucky Katt on 09-15-04 at 12:03 PM
I agree. I have been a Dat basher all along but his bit last night was very good.

"I have just discovered that this object I found is capable of scratching my back...I call it BACK SCRATCHER!"