URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2106
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Andrea Lake - Cheapskate!"

Posted by gimmetidbits on 04-10-06 at 11:10 PM
I refuse to believe Andrea's not the victim of evil editing, b/c otherwise I can't imagine why people would want to work with her and her attitude as she continues building her multimillion dollar fortune. But the thing that gets me is that her websites are so skimpy and cheesy looking. Including the "luxury wedding" one. She's made a fortune off of teens but perhaps a few pennies can be spent on a mini makeover. And why the heck is she always wearing a turtleneck?!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Andrea Lake - Cheapskate!"
Posted by tinkerer on 04-11-06 at 09:35 AM
And why the heck is she always wearing a turtleneck?!

Maybe to hide an Adam's apple?

We might have another Ann Coulter "Was she or wasn't she" case here, lol.

Up until now, I kind of ignored the Andrea-is-a-man talk, but the more I see her in action, the more I begin to wonder.....

And I am willing to cut her some slack on that, "Just so you know, it's hats" comment also. The issue had already been discussed, Project Manager Andrea had already made her decision previously, yet her group continued to discuss cups as if it hadn't been. So Andrea just said that to get them back on track. I really don't hold that against her at all.

It's just every way she presents herself and deals with other people. The more you see it, the more you begin to believe a check of her chromosomes will have something to reveal.