URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 210
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is This the End for Kinky and the Brain?"

Posted by Swami on 08-12-02 at 03:27 PM
Self-styled brainiac Rod has finally figured out that the houseguests are not impressed with his erudition. He talks about comparative energy levels between falling snow-flakes and radio telescopes; they say 'wow, interesting' then run away. He tries to have a conversation about plate tectonics with Kinky Kiki and Dani, and they say 'fascinating' and try not to yawn.

Rod has promised to talk less, but Kinky is so sick of his behavior that she wants to get rid of the guy--why else put him up? Okay; she's stupid--there's that. Too bad, and she had already named their children too.

I will miss Kinky and the Brain, but how can the others resist this gifted chance to get rid of Rod?

Swami

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is This the End for Kinky and the Brain?"
Posted by ejm92 on 08-13-02 at 01:28 PM
If Roddy doesn't go this week, it'll truly show the real intuition and intelligence that this wonderful cast brings. Josh doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting anywhere, and they are 'upset' at him for all of his Nazi comments and the high annoyance level....which is a stupid reason to get rid of someone who has no chance of winning....but, remember, these contestants are stupider than experimental lab rats.

Posted by sherlock on 08-13-02 at 03:26 PM
They're Kinky and the Brain, they're Kinky and the Brain. One is a genius, the other's insane....
A great idea for a sitcom!

Did anyone see that Josh is "threatening" to leave?

Elementary, my dear Watson!"

Posted by BaquaR13 on 08-18-02 at 03:05 AM
I will miss them too! But I don't think it is over for "Kinky", which all that I really care about. If they do put up Roddy and Chiara , I think it will be Roddy that goes. They have already said that they need to get rid of him first because he is her backbone.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

Posted by AMAI on 08-19-02 at 02:24 PM
Hideous Kiki needs to be going this week, especially after Danielle vowed that Roddy would go "fer shur!"