URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 210
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did Melana know Adam was a millionaire?"

Posted by Kat77 on 12-10-03 at 03:31 PM
Someone mentioned something in a post about how Melana could've taken the low road and chosen Adam just because he was rich, but she didn't so therefore she's "not as shallow as she was purported to be". But, as I understand it, she didn't know before her decision, right? Can anyone clarify that?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did Melana know Adam was a millionaire?"
Posted by sashabf on 12-10-03 at 03:58 PM
Whether she knew or not, I think, is irrelevant. She was not chosing a guy, or his looks or his money. She was going for the easy way out of a situation she did not want to be a part of. Namely, a serious relationship. No chance of that happening with Jason. Her interest in him was purely self serving. I believe she liked Adam and appreciated his (many) excellent qualities but going with him would have meant a level of commitment she was not prepared to make (with him or anybody else) at this stage in her life. I think she knew that chosing Adam was a much more complicated proposition. And, she was not attracted to him physically. This does not mean necessarily,that she prefers pretty boys. She just was not attracted to this particular AJ and the emotional stuff that he was burdening her with.

"RE: Did Melana know Adam was a millionaire?"
Posted by ScoobyDoo on 12-10-03 at 04:58 PM
She knew before she chose. Fairly early on in the two hour finale she went to his home and saw the Fortune Magazine article. Then during some interviews she commented on how much money he had. I saw her on TV, before the airing of the finale, saying that people were going to criticize her either way she went- either for choosing looks or choosing money.