URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2094
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Clare was the deal breaker"

Posted by Bevy on 03-03-14 at 10:45 PM
The two reasons Andi left:

1) Juan Pablo told her that she just barely beat out Renee (which meant that he just wasn't going to choose her over Nikki or Clare)

2) He mentioned Clare, the person Andi didn't like, and his overnight with her. That was the deal breaker for her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Lack of Respect was the deal breaker"
Posted by CSHS79 on 03-06-14 at 12:18 PM
I think Juan Pablo saying it's okay whenever Andi expressed her feelings versus apologizing was the real deal breaker.To me it showed a complete lack of respect for her feelings. So Juan Pablo you can say English is only your second language all you want,but manners are universal.

"RE: Lack of Respect was the deal breaker"
Posted by Bevy on 03-06-14 at 05:14 PM
I kind of thought that he was trying to soother her by saying that. I didn't get that it was condescending until she got a bit uppity.

Posted by CSHS79 on 03-07-14 at 12:06 PM
The bottom line no matter how or what was said, Andi felt one thing was perfectly clear---she wasn't going to be Juan Pablo's final choice. So I say more power to her as well as Rene who is now engaged to a former boyfriend.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-10-14 at 08:14 PM
Uppity is the right term. Andi's dad got uppity with JP, then she got uppity with him too. I don't like JP, but I don't blame him for not knuckling under and saying an apology he didn't mean after Andi's dad acting the way he did. He knew that pairing was going nowhere after that, so why kiss her @$$ for no useful purpose? He went through the motions with her for TV purposes, but both of them had to know he wasn't picking her after that.