URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2092
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Apprentice -- Week 6"

Posted by greeneyes on 04-04-06 at 05:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-06 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

Carolyn asked me to start the comments for the week, so I'm happy to help her out.

First I want to say to Gold Rush, did you learn nothing from last season??????? You should never be late to the meetings with the execs. That is most certainly the kiss of death! And Bryce, you are the PM, how did you not know exactly what time the meeting was to start?

As for Synergy, we were just awesome. Sean, sigh, was such a great leader. But we just worked so well together, I came up with the starter line, and everybody else just jumped in, and we just kicked some major Gold Rush behind! Yeah, baby! Didn't you just love seeing The Donald attempt to dance to our jingle. And who really believes that Donald actually likes Arby's better than truffles? I wonder if he has ever even set foot in an Arby's before.

And by the way, Lenny, a jingle is a catchy little song to go along with a commercial. If you really want to work with Trump, you really need to get the lingo down.

The reward was the best. I got to sit next to Sean, and he held my hand! Allie, just keep away, girl! Sean is mine, and don't you forget it! I hate to tell you, but he seemed much more interested in the food, than when you tried to kiss him on the cheek.

Can't wait until next week's challenge.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Apprentice -- Week 6"
Posted by jackandjill on 04-05-06 at 02:52 PM
Aren't you the little suck-up? Why would Carolyn ask you to start the comment for this week and not a fired contestant.

You should be fired!

"RE: Be The Apprentice -- Week 6"
Posted by greeneyes on 04-05-06 at 05:07 PM
She just really likes me I guess. I'm positive now that I'll be the next Apprentice, I mean after all, who can match me?

Roxanne

"I'm hungry!"
Posted by Sahara on 04-07-06 at 09:53 PM
Hey, Bryce, did you bring any FOOD? We are all so hungry. Brent used up our entire food allowance the first week. He really should be in a lodge all his own. Please, please, please, Mr. Trump, have pity on those of us who have to live with this swine!!!!

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!

"I am so sexy..."
Posted by Sahara on 04-07-06 at 10:06 PM
Please, rub just a spot lower and to the right, dear Roxanne. *giggle* Oh, Allie, my sweet, you know it tickles when you nibble on my ear. Ah, I so love my team...we work together so bloody well!

Are you all just in awe of my powers this week? We bloody rocked with that jingle. And I know what a jingle is, even though I am not a native of this country. My chocolate and vanilla loves were such sweetness to my senses, and under the spell of my manly British charms we totally outclassed Gold Rush.

And now I have Carolyn wrapped around my little finger. I so wish she could have enjoyed the scrumptious adoration of me reward with us. I really captivated everyone with my American accent, didn't I? And my two lovely ladies were more delicious than the most expensive meal.

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!