URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2092
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Overnight Dates"

Posted by Round Robin on 02-25-14 at 05:55 PM
Have fun watching this bullsh1t, and somebody let me know who really got the boot. I'm gonna go watch basketball.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Overnight Dates"
Posted by Bevy on 02-25-14 at 11:24 PM
Andi left because, during the overnight, she claims that he kept talking about himself, but didn't want to really get to know her. I want to see the ATFR and see what Clare and Nikki say about that. Will they agree (at least partially)?

It's funny that the two girls who don't like each other are the F2s.

"RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Overnight Dates"
Posted by Round Robin on 02-26-14 at 11:17 AM
It probably wasn't just that he kept talking about himself, but knowing JP, he probably kept telling the girls a lot of bullsh1t, and Andi finally put 2 & 2 together and dumped him before he could dump her, which he probably would have done.

"Was Andi ever truly into Juan Pablo"
Posted by CSHS79 on 02-26-14 at 12:03 PM
Question is was Andi ever truly into Juan Pablo or did she just want to get far enough to be chosen as the next Bachelorette? It's true until the Overnight Dates they truly don't get serious alone time with the lead but come on, by hometowns either you are or aren't in love.
IMHO, they should go back to what they used to do in the early seasons, whoever got the group date rose got alone time at the end of the date. Maybe if they still did that we'd have different outcomes.
Or maybe have the dates in more realistic settings since sometimes I think the contestants fall in love with the romantic atmosphere not the lead. It could be the reason for the lack of success as far as marriages for the couples on the show versus those who meet up at the alumni events.

"RE: Was Andi ever truly into Juan Pablo"
Posted by Bevy on 02-26-14 at 01:23 PM
"I think the contestants fall in love with the romantic atmosphere not the lead. "

Several past 'contestants' have admitted just that. They're removed from all contact with the world, the setting is ultra romantic, there's a whole lotta alcohol. They're set up to fall falsely in love (or fall in deep infatuation).

It could be that Andi wasn't feeling it half way through, but decided to stick around long enough to be considered for the next 'ette, so I agree with you there.

I'm wondering if it was mostly the Clare comment, during the overnight, that pushed Andi over the edge. Juan Pablo says that they talked and laughed all night (his story). Andi claims that he only talked about himself. I believe her, but I think she could've told him that during the overnight. I think it might be that his mention of CLARE during HER overnight got under her skin so much that she wanted out, then she blamed it on him only talking about himself.