URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 209
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-12-02 at 07:13 AM
On the feeds: ChiWhora blew her nose into a tissue and came up with some blood. Upon hearing her utter an expletive, Roddy asked what was wrong. She said that she had blood when she blew her nose. When Roddy asked why, ChiWhora said she was sure it was from recent cocaine use. Then this little angel (angel? as in angeldust?!?!) said that she was surprised BB3 let her on the show because of the recent cocaine use(!).

The party never stops with ChiWhora, does it?

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Posted by sherlock on 08-12-02 at 08:50 AM
Way to go, BB3! You really picked a winner!!

Elementary, my dear Watson!

Posted by Bebo on 08-12-02 at 09:06 AM
> When Roddy asked why,
>ChiWhora said she was sure
>it was from recent cocaine
>use
. Then this little
>angel (angel? as in angeldust?!?!)
> said that she was
>surprised BB3 let her on
>the show because of the
>recent cocaine use(!).

Well, if a little DUI doesn't bother them, why would this? I just hope the district attorney is watching, because our little Ho-Ho will have an interesting time 'splainin' this one in court.

all evil is seductive and Ms. Bebo is most certaintly the most evil of them all !!!!! -katem

"Roddy Ain't Stoopid...Right?"
Posted by Headless Torso on 08-12-02 at 09:11 AM
Post-BB3:
He needs to RUN as far away as necessary from this succubus.

...she ain't worth the headaches & loss of sleep, dude!

Posted by drawde236 on 08-12-02 at 10:02 AM
Chiwhora is beginning to make Josh seem cuddly. What a vile woman. Well, at least we know how to get on this show, do illegal drugs, have a previous record, or display your stunning knifework.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

"A new low..."
Posted by jase on 08-12-02 at 03:27 PM
I would be really surprised if there's a BB4 considering this is the worst group of contestants on any reality show (past or present) I have seen.

"Agree"
Posted by AyaK on 08-13-02 at 04:56 PM
jase said it all, and I really have nothing more to add...

"RE: A new low..."
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-13-02 at 09:06 PM
IMHO, the Survivor:Africa cast was MUCH worse than the BB3 cast. And the BB3 cast is also, IMHO, better than the BB2 cast, if not by much. But I agree that they're pretty lame.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by Cin on 08-12-02 at 03:33 PM
Nothing really suprises me anymore with reguards to Chiara. She just keeps sinking lower and lower in my opinion, and I kinda pity her.

Cin

Posted by Molzingvivor on 08-12-02 at 11:13 PM
>Nothing really suprises me anymore with reguards to Chiara. She just keeps sinking lower and lower in my opinion, and I kinda pity her.

The only thing that gets this girl by in life is her marginal good looks. Once they head south, she will be alone and miserable. Too bad she never developed things like a personality and some brains. Pity her indeed.

"I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are." - Homer Simpson

Posted by Red Lady on 08-13-02 at 03:24 AM
"The only thing that gets this girl by in life is her marginal good looks. Once they head south, she will be alone and miserable. Too bad she never developed things like a personality and some brains. Pity her indeed."

I was hoping one of you guys would mention that Chi-whora is not all that! She acts the act, she walks the walk, but somehow, it just doesn't all add up in her favor!

I agree w/ you Molzingvivor, that it is indeed unfortunate that Chiara chose to develop her sexuality over personality and brains!

I hope one day she will "see the light".
Until then, I will only add...

Regards,
Red Lady

"Update"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-13-02 at 07:14 AM
First of all, I must respectfully disagree with Molzingvivor about ChiWhora's brains. She isn't all that stupid, and she's shown some game-playing ability. She also has figured out a few things that are going on in the House. For example, she figured out at HOH practice that Tonya would be evicted, because of the m-f-m-f-etc. lineup.

Having said that, last night (Mon.), ChiWhora openly discussed her frequent use of Ecstasy, confirming that she is a druggie and will (IMHO) likely become an addict. She and Roddy also engaged in a discussion of drug use.

"RE: Update"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 08-13-02 at 10:16 AM
>For example, she figured out at HOH practice that Tonya
>would be evicted, because of the m-f-m-f-etc. lineup.

what's this mean?

...as for the recent Chaira "news" -- wow, big surprise, everyone knew she was a prime-time loser. I think that combined with her nomination choices, Roddy, might be changing his thoughts on this girl (at least I'd like to think that most people would!)

-SB

"RE: Update"
Posted by travelingbetty on 08-13-02 at 04:44 PM
>For example, she figured out at HOH practice that Tonya
>would be evicted, because of the m-f-m-f-etc. lineup.

what's this mean?

When they were practicing the HOH contest that would take place after the Tonya or Josh eviction, they had Tonya and Josh participate since one would be in the contest. They had T/Jo practice between two females in an otherwise m-f-m-f... lineup. Chiapet noticed this and to her this indicated that Tonya would be one to go, since Tonya's position would disrupt the pattern.

"Bragging about crimes?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-13-02 at 05:06 PM
>...as for the recent Chaira "news" -- wow, big surprise, everyone
>knew she was a prime-time loser.

Yeah, but this reveals a serious lapse in her judgment -- not because she did drugs, but because she openly talked about still doing them when she has a DUI trial coming up before a judge who was openly unsympathetic to her participation in BB3 (although she may not know that).

How much do you want to bet that the prosecutor uses these statements to argue for her to receive the maximum sentence due to her avowed substance-abuse problems? How much do you want to bet that the argument works?

"Ya Do the Crime/Pay the Time"
Posted by Red Lady on 08-13-02 at 06:24 PM
I wonder what luxery items Chia will receive for being selected HoH of her cell block?

Regards,

"RE: Bragging about crimes?"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-13-02 at 09:09 PM
AyaK, yore opinion please as the resident Legal Eagle: Do you think ChiWhora's statements inside the house can be used against her in court? Especially since it's in the context of a game?

Posted by BaquaR13 on 08-18-02 at 03:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-02 AT 03:11 AM (EST)

Are we sure this wasn't a joke? I don't know, I don't have the feeds but the whole situation sounds like she could have been joking. As far as using that info against her, I think they could, unfortunately for her.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

Posted by xxinvincible on 08-18-02 at 10:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-02 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

>Are we sure this wasn't a
>joke?

I doubt it with that weirdo girl. The is the most scummy person ever on reality TV. She is the biggest skank I have ever seen and there is not a thing to like about her. I hope she gets a few years in jail. Glad we don't have to put up with her the whole show seeing she'll most likely have to be evicted by Sept. 3.

>As far as using that info
>against her, I think they could,
>unfortunately for her.

LOL yep, its unfortunate for her, but fortunate for most of America who hate her. What a smart girl. She know she has court coming up for being a trailer trash drunk then she admits to the people who are watching the live feeds that she is a druggie.

Posted by Drive My Car on 08-18-02 at 01:28 PM

I agree xxinvincible. I wouldn't be surprised if she went into the house thinking her Lawyer would be able to get the whole thing tossed. Any feed watchers know if she mentioned her Court troubles to the others while in the house?

Chiara definately thinks very highly of herself, people like that tend to think that nothing can touch them.

Posted by LadyT on 08-18-02 at 03:59 PM
*waves to Buggy*

Anytime I have heard her mention anyhting about her upcoming court problems, they quickly go to FOTH. They clearly didn't want ANYONE knowing anything about this.

Long live The Smoking Gun! (no offense Webby)

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Posted by Drive My Car on 08-18-02 at 05:34 PM
**waves to the Lady Trish**

HUGS BABY!!

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-19-02 at 06:56 AM
ALthough they go to FOTFH whenever something like this is mentioned, I don't think ChiWhora knows the situation beyond her initial arrest. Her lawyer (or a CBS lawyer) appeared in court for her to get the case postponed, and I think ChiWhora was already in the house then. I would imagine that CBS has told her not to mention this to the other HGs.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-19-02 at 06:54 AM
Are we sure this wasn't a joke?

I am reasonably sure it wasn't a joke. The context of the conversation, combined with ChiWhora's wildness, make me believe it to be true. Further, ChiWhora and Amy had a later discussion that pretty much confirms both were using some kind of substances just prior to coming into the house (I think I saw that Amy was using Ecstasy).

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by Cin on 08-19-02 at 10:20 AM
Pretty sure it wasn't a joke, she's very upfront about all the things she's into and done. It seems to make her think she's a "cooler" person cause she's had 3somes, done drugs and have tons of sex.

Cin

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-20-02 at 08:51 AM
Baq,

Elisabeth is going to request that you remove her pic from your posts if you keep trying to defend Chiwhora. Just kidding, but Elisabeth and Chiara are like night and day, good and evil, black and white, sugar and cocaine....ok you get the drift.

Posted by BaquaR13 on 08-21-02 at 00:38 AM
Lol, I know I know. It is weird. I some how like the weird and sometimes trashy girls (Chiara and Sarah of S4) and the sweet ones like Elisabeth. All in all, Elisabeth outweighs them all, with Chiara taking second place.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

Posted by NightScribe on 08-21-02 at 02:45 PM
Thanks for the news Dawg. I'm a sporadic BB watcher, but the whole idea of having a druggie competing for big bucks cracks me up. I mean, really, how long would it take a coke head to snort through half a million dollars? Not that I've ever used cocaine (I haven't) but doesn't it take some pretty hard core use to get your nose to bleed weeks after your last use?

Does this nose junkie even have a chance of winning? I haven't seen the show in a couple of weeks, but wasn't she in a dominate alliance?

Posted by MakeItStop on 08-21-02 at 03:44 PM
Does this nose junkie even have a chance of winning? I haven't seen the show in a couple of weeks, but wasn't she in a dominate alliance?

was is the keyword. I would be very surprised if Chiapet won.

Posted by BaquaR13 on 08-22-02 at 03:10 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 03:11 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 03:10 AM (EST)

Yes, but don't count her out yet. Especially if she stays this week, she has a good shot at winning HOH.

The Reality Show Queen!!

BaQuAr13

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-22-02 at 07:25 AM
Methinks that CBS may be giving up the girl nextdoor image of Chiara. Was anyone else surprised they actually showed the convo of the threeways and lesbian experiences? Hey to each thier own, but they've either thrown up their hands and the editors said sorry we have no footage that will help her image so let's go with the truth, or she's out and BB is doing what they always do and showing enough that the Chiara supporters won't be too disappointed to see her go. And even if Chiara hadn't already said "I love smoking pot" we would have had no doubt she does with the expertise shown while shotgunning that cigar last night.

Posted by Drive My Car on 08-22-02 at 08:22 AM
I think they gave up.
No way this girl can win this thing.