URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 209
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mike's Attitude"

Posted by BamaGirl on 10-12-01 at 10:51 AM
"And besides, the fact is that I dislike ALL of them anyway so what’s to figure out?"

I can't understand why Mike said he hated everyone in his little commentary. When I look at the pictures, I see him smiling and having fun with everyone. Doesn't seem like a very honest person to me.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mike's Attitude"
Posted by jlyn on 10-12-01 at 10:44 PM
i'd imagine that mike shares the same veiws as many of us, socialy incomparable. at times i pick my friends by whom i find least coniving and most bearable rather than shooting for a ridiculous ideal.
true enough that ignorance is bliss, thus why the man who has sold balloons at the park for the last thirty years is thrilled with life and all the people he runs into on a daily basis, and in turn why brilliant hamlet's only solution is dealth.
in other words if you actually like people better than you ought and more than you, you'll never get anywhere but right behind them in the line for Space Mountain.

"Huh?"
Posted by Cherberrie on 10-13-01 at 08:32 AM

Cherberrie

Posted by SkyRaider on 10-13-01 at 11:19 AM
<<true enough that ignorance is bliss, thus why the man who has sold balloons at the park for the last thirty years is thrilled with life and all the people he runs into on a daily basis, and in turn why brilliant hamlet's only solution is dealth.

What the fuq are you smoking??

I think someone slept through English Lit 101.

Posted by deebo on 10-13-01 at 01:37 PM
ummmm..... ok, if you say so....

How about this one? Maybe he was JOKING?!?!?!?