URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2080
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is it Fair?"

Posted by CSHS79 on 01-23-14 at 05:38 PM
In past seasons, the Bachelor has as a surprise brought on a contestant's pet or child to cheer up a contestant. But this season Kelly has had her dog with her from Day 1. Just how did she accomplish this feat? By telling the producers in answer to her hesitations about the show, what she'd do with the dog for 9 weeks. If that was an issue shouldn't the producers have passed on her since I'm sure they had a ton of ladies for the producers to choose from for the show.
I bring this up because I'm sure the single moms would love to have their children with them, right?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is it Fair?"
Posted by Ants on 01-23-14 at 08:29 PM
Yeah, but a kid is much more of a responsibility (for the crew) than a dog is. Is it fair? I guess not, but it's easier for the show's crew. Frankly, I think it would be pretty awkward to see a couple kids hanging out with their moms at the mansion.

Posted by CSHS79 on 01-29-14 at 01:26 PM
Well if the Mom's can't have their children close by the Kelly shouldn't have been able to bring the dog. I wonder if the dog travels with them overseeas?

Posted by jbug on 01-28-14 at 11:29 AM
As much as I love dogs (the 4 legged kind), I wonder if any of the women are uncomfortable with it around. Not everyone loves having a dog jump on them or slobber on them or be under their feet. And what if one of the women (or crew) was allergic to dogs? or had a fear of dogs?

just my 2 cents