URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 208
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 4 - Oct 21"

Posted by byoffer on 10-22-07 at 04:40 PM
Can I offer anyone a crab cake?

Getting in here before Boo and Tummy start having their usual dialogue

My comments:
- I still don't have answers to Dylan's past, but at least we have hope that the note will be found and something revealed.
- Brandy? How cheesy was that? I can somewhat understand Tom feeling he needs some support, but jeez, does it have to be sexual support?
- The crabs had me laughing, especially the way Edie discovered her "circle of friends"
- Can Susan please die? Preferrably yesterday. She is way too annoying for my TV. The interaction with the new neighbours was very painful, as was her continued attempts to win them back. I guess she is supposed to be comic relief, but yuck.
- I couldn't figure out why Andrew went after his mom so hard with the party. Just cause she said no about the scooter? Seems overkill. At least he seems to understand the need to keep the family secret.

Overall I found last night's show too goofy for my liking. Although the image of Gabby in the nurse outfit made it all good.

Okay, over to Boo and Tummy.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 4 - Oct 21"
Posted by samboohoo on 10-22-07 at 06:30 PM
I didn't really get to watch it until lunch today. I started to last night, but I like to watch it with no disruptions. And a little one is a major disruption - especially for this.

Dylan: I too still don't know. I would assume that Dylan will be the one to find the note - at least that's what it is alluding to. I still don't get the whole moving back to the house thing. The aunt is dead now, and she was home for what 2 days?

Brandy/Candy: I wasn't as bothered by it after he expressed his needs. So while I hated it before then, that was a good wrap-up to it.

Loved the crabs. I wonder if Edie really is the starter of it from the tanning bed. Although I can't imagine getting into a tanning bed without wiping it down first. I wonder if Victor will get a clue. And we were left this episode with nothing further in the CPA scam.

Agree about Susan. It was nice to see Mike get firm with her. And I loved his lines about hearing it 6 times.

What a twist with Rex's mom. I actually believed her when she was leaving. And why wouldn't Bree have gotten rid of those pillows?

Gabby's hair was an improvement over last week. And yeah, okay, she did look hot in the outfit. Victor is an idiot.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

"RE: Episode 4 - Oct 21"
Posted by KwietOne on 10-22-07 at 07:20 PM
Time stood still when Gabbie came out in the nurse's outfit (daydreaming)...ok...um, enough of Susan please!

surfkitten siggie shop 2007