URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2078
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-02-06 at 02:31 PM
Isn't that how all addict sessions start? Ok, I did AND I like it. Small Town Girl makes me smile.

Read a review that was spot on when describing her as Pam Tillis fronting the Bangles.

*sits down now and waits for the coffee and cookies

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 11-02-06 at 02:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-06 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

Yeah, she was being interviewed on a local station I listen to heading to work this morning. They played her "High Heel Shoes"? single while she was on the air and I thought it was cute. I'm not a big country fan but it wasn't bad at all for what it was.

A Tribe Original!

"Hi, my name is Catty and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
Posted by CattyChat on 11-02-06 at 04:19 PM
Of course I bought her CD, out of support, because I think she is a DOLL! Only the 2nd Country Album I've ever owned (counting the 8-Track of Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" when I was about 9 years old & played in my robot quiz toy thing).

Saw her on Today & The View. I still think she's 100% & I wish her the best. She was adorable on The View today talking about how great it was to her & how much it meant to perform on the stage at the Grand Ole Opry.

Twangy music aside, I really enjoy the CD and it makes me smile.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-10-06 at 11:52 AM
Yep, I'm also not a country fan, just a Pickler fan. Read on the front page that she has a sitcom deal in the works. Good for her and I hope it makes it to air. I've said in the past she should be on Reba as her long-lost, country singing, comedic daughter

Posted by CattyChat on 11-10-06 at 01:07 PM
I read that too & am happy about it. The sitcom premise sounds funny & Kellie is adorably funny on her own, so I can see the sitcom being a successful one. I laugh whenever she makes an appearance on some show, because you never know what she's going to say & she's not afraid of just expressing herself, even if some people attack her for it. She is probably about the most unpretentious "celebrity" out there at the moment.

So, who would be a good comedic actor to cast as her Senator-elect biological father??

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-10-06 at 02:48 PM
I can see John O'Hurley in that role, other than that I dunno. You?
Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 11-10-06 at 02:57 PM
How about John Lithgow? I just loved him in "Third Rock From the Sun". Great comedic since of timing!

A Tribe Original!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-12-06 at 03:28 PM
Absolutely. Wasn't he in that new series that bombed? So he should be free. I do like him. Good call.

Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original

Posted by CattyChat on 11-13-06 at 06:28 PM
Ooh, John O'Hurley would be a great fit. He can do comedy, while still looking distinguished & serious. I would love to see him back on TV.

Kind Creation of ARNutz