URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2077
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Round Two"

Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 05:10 PM
Three more girls get axed tonight. And the drama starts up bigtime.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Round Two"
Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 09:45 PM
Same old same old so far. 2 individual dates, both girls got roses. Wacko group date, photo shoot with shelter dogs. Nothing out of the ordinary yet. Usual Bachelor BS.

Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 09:57 PM
Did both of those girls just go topless with Juan Pablo and the dog? I knew there was one girl there that liked to go topless, but 2 of them?

Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 10:12 PM
This Victoria girl is about 4 aces short of a full deck.

Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 10:22 PM
Kelly gets group date rose.

Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 10:33 PM
Juan Pablo just axed Victoria before the rose ceremony. After the way she went wacko that was pretty much a lead pipe cinch.

"Rose Ceremony"
Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 10:49 PM
After that cocktail party I have no idea who else he's gonna ax. Still too much dead wood.

"RE: Rose Ceremony"
Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 10:51 PM
Kat, Kelly and Clare start with roses.

"RE: Rose Ceremony"
Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 10:58 PM
Amy and Chantel got the ax at the rose ceremony.

"Preview"
Posted by Round Robin on 01-13-14 at 11:03 PM
Looks like mostly fun dates next week, but also some bitchiness.

"RE: Preview"
Posted by Ants on 01-14-14 at 12:42 PM
I like Juan Pablo all the more. If he turns out to be a 6ick as the season goes on, well, that'll be par for the course. I hope he doesn't. Sean remained squeaky clean. He's even going to get married soon.

Victoria crying in the bathroom was just boring. Glad they didn't spend too much time on that. I'm still liking Nikki the best so far. It's kinda hard to believe he still kept that wacky Lucy.
Does he really want her around his daughter? She's nice, but flashing everyone all the time is just immature if not outright inappropriate.

"RE: Preview"
Posted by jbug on 01-15-14 at 11:50 AM
Agree about Lucy; figure there are always a few who are just there for the fun so they are kept around for awhile since they won't really "fall in love" and be hurt; whereas others are let go before they have a chance to really be hurt....
does that make sense?

What's the name of the woman who is the mother and tried to help the drunk bathroom girl?
She is really taking the role of "mother" to all of them.
Is she older or just more mature?