URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2070
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Andrea and Tammy: An Item?"

Posted by tinkerer on 03-27-06 at 06:26 PM

Much has been written about Andrea maybe being a man. Well, she does have a certain directness about her, and she doesn't dress all that sexy. But I wouldn't go any farther than that.

However, I did notice that when the cereal task was lost, some of the members were discussing what to do around the kitchen table, but Andrea and Tammy were alone in the living room, sitting on the same sofa, looking mighty cosy together and discussing how to get rid of Brent.

I mean,they're alone in the room, there are plenty of other chairs, but they choose to sit right next to each other on the sofa.

Am I the only one who noticed this?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Andrea and Tammy: An Item?"
Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 03-27-06 at 06:43 PM
Well if they were conspiring to get rid of someone sitting next to each other so they can whisper is probably the best way to go about it.

Don't want to yell the plan out across the room for everyone to hear.

Posted by tinkerer on 03-27-06 at 07:46 PM
Good point. They were all in the same suite, so physical proximity was probably a good idea.

Still, I couldn't help but notice that Tammy sort of had her head cocked at a certain kind of angle, leaning against the back. Nothing definitive, and maybe it was just an accident, but it looked for that brief moment like she might be giving out signals.

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 03-28-06 at 12:22 PM
Hmmm... I will have to pay more attention. They are aligned with each other as far as the game goes.