URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 207
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Love List?"

Posted by SteffiGurl on 07-13-03 at 03:06 AM
OK, it's obvious that Big Brother is not sparking a whole lot of conversation around here, but I was just wondering if there was going to be a Love List this season. If not, would anybody have any objection to me starting one? I'd rather it be done by the "pros" because they do it so well, but I do realize that perhaps no one is interested.

The StefMaster

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Love List?"
Posted by cyclehausen on 07-13-03 at 03:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-03 AT 03:16 AM (EST)

I hate all of them.

"I am an unlimited person, sadly living in a limited world."-Harlan Ellison

Yawn.

Posted by ejm92 on 07-13-03 at 09:25 AM
I guesss I did the lists last year, didn't really remember doing them lol.....but yes Steffi you definitely have permission to go ahead and do one if you want, I don't have a ton of time these days but if you didn't want to I could probably manage.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Posted by SteffiGurl on 07-13-03 at 11:21 AM
Coolness. I'll give the thread some time to fester and if no one wants to claim it, I'll probably start one later tonight.

Posted by Survivorerist on 07-14-03 at 01:28 PM
I think it's all yours, steffi. I'd do it, but I'm already busy with the TAR one and I miss BB4 way too often to be able to do it anyways.

But I'd definitely be willing to tally your results and participate in your list whenever I could

(Another IceCat original )

Posted by SteffiGurl on 07-15-03 at 03:10 AM
Awesome! I would LOVE it if you tally my results because I like the way you do it, and I really appreciate your help!