URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2067
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 03:16 AM
Yeah, I know the finale to this debacle doesn't start for another 17 hours almost, but I'm on here now so might as well start this sucker. By now most of us, including some who wish otherwise, know what the spoilers say, and by now most if not all of us know all about last week's debacle of an episode. So if you have any views on the remainder of this load of manure, feel free to let 'em fly, right here in this thread.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelorette Desiree-Finale and ATFR"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-05-13 at 04:45 PM
Since there wasn't an Offical Rose Ceremony Brooks is still in the running technically. Although in my book, as much as she says she loves him, she'd be a fool for accepting an apology from him.
More to the point, if she had listened to what Brooks said when they spoke of where they were at weeks ago, the minute he wasn't on the same page as she was, she should have had second thoughts about Brooks. More importantly, the week she had the previous contestants on, she should have taken advantage of them and had them question the guys and listended to their advice.
So I say Desiree if you're smart you chose Drew or at least he's offered the lead for next season.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 05:16 PM
BTW, the choice for the next Bachelor is to be announced during ATFR tonight.

Posted by Ants on 08-05-13 at 05:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-13 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

I feel bad for Des. I do. They way the show's set up, she's not allowed, at say week 4, to choose Brooks and be done with it. The producers force the lead to choose 21 out of 25, 18 out of 21 (or whatever the real numbers are) and slowly whittle down the number of contestants, EVEN IF the lead has made up his/her mind half way through the show.

OTOH, we did see Des passionately making out with both Drew and Chris during last week's episode, despite the fact that she had made up her mind that she was going to choose Brooks. If Brooks did change his mind and come back, I wonder how he felt as he watched that.

Looking forward to tonight's episode.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 08:35 PM
She's taking them on one more date each. I doubt it does them any good.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 08:46 PM
Goodbye Drew. That was not a shock. Wouldn't be shocked to see him get the Bachelor gig either.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 08-05-13 at 09:13 PM
Hope it is Drew now -- as the next Bachelor!

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 09:42 PM
Well it sure looks like Brooks ain't coming back.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 09:56 PM
Reality Steve just got his batting average lowered.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 10:32 PM
After listening to the 3 of them, I think Des wound up with the right guy.

Posted by Ants on 08-05-13 at 10:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-13 AT 10:14 PM (EST)

Good luck to them. I liked Chris, but was never blown away with him.

Brooks is looking good.

Posted by Ants on 08-05-13 at 10:20 PM
That was nice of Brooks - "On group dates, I saw the way she looked at Chris. It was apparent."

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 10:35 PM
Brooks did the right thing by removing himself from the process if he knew it wasn't gonna work.

Posted by Ants on 08-05-13 at 10:43 PM
Brooks is history. Looks that way (for Des, I mean). Seems like she really is in love with Chris.

She seems so real, like Ashley. I hope Des and Chris are as lucky as Ashley and JP.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 10:52 PM
What JP and Chris have in common is that they are good guys who were there when their ladies really needed them and did what was needed. That's why they got picked.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 10:48 PM
Chris, you and your freaking poems!

Posted by Ants on 08-05-13 at 10:52 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Juan Pablo!!!

I'll be watching! Who's watching with me???

Posted by Flowerpower on 08-06-13 at 06:47 AM
I was happy that Chris was the final bachelor. I liked him the best all along, and I really felt that he was sincere. Drew, while very handsome, just didn't have much personality, imo. Juan Pablo on the other hand....GREAT choice for the next bachelor. He's adorable! This season didn't do much for me, in fact it was a low point. I suspect that Juan Pablo will bump it up a notch!

"The next Bachelor is..."
Posted by Round Robin on 08-05-13 at 10:55 PM
...Juan Pablo.