URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 206
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 2"

Posted by samboohoo on 10-08-07 at 10:18 AM
I do NOT like Katherine. At all. How dare her switch pies. I still don't like her. And now I want some pie dammit.

I will be curious to see how the Bree/Danielle baby delivery plays out. Interesting that Katherine's hubby is a gyno.

I haven't minded Susan this year. Although I thought her boobs looked goofy. And I wonder if Bree is wearing some sort of push-up bra.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 2"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 10-08-07 at 11:37 AM
I love the Bree/Katherine storyline. snort
and I love Susan and Mike really together. though the boobs did look funny.
I don't think the guy Carlos paid is a hitman (I hope not or I won't like him again) I hope it's some guy that's suppose to woo Edie away.

Tummy

Veni, vidi, velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Posted by KScott on 10-12-07 at 09:56 AM
Oh, I hadn't even thought of that, I don't want him to be a hit man either, I think it would be hilarious to have Carlos pay someone to steal Edie away from him.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by Loree on 10-12-07 at 03:22 PM
Are we sure that Susan's baby will be Mike's and not Ian's?

And what if Bree's daughter's baby is from the Applewhite boy and not Edie's nephew? How would Bree explain that one?

Maybe I am wrong with the times for both these pregnancies. But I do wonder about it.

Posted by Dizwiz on 10-14-07 at 10:21 AM
I will pee myself if Bree has to explain a black baby!

Surfkitten Siggie Shop
>2007

Posted by samboohoo on 10-16-07 at 08:49 AM
I'm pretty certain it is Mike's baby. And also Edie's nephew.

The Danielle situation might be a little easier because the Applewhite boy was Season 2, and Edie's nephew was Season 3.

I'm fairly certain Susan's baby is Mike's.

The timing is a little hard for me at the moment. At Gaby's wedding, Bree showed up and was what 4-6 months pregnant. Now she is 8+. I think I got very confused during the first episode because we left last season at Gaby's wedding. This season appeared to open the day after, but Lynette seemed to go bald very, very quickly. And Edie's hospital stay didn't seem long enough.

I'm very confused on the time right now.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!