URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2053
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How could someone who did so little cause the most damage ?"

Posted by miss_ganda on 03-18-06 at 08:31 PM
Theresa showed a lot of potential in the beginning, was even impressive in an unflattering-to-the-boobs Costco shirt. However, she relegated herself to being just like any other manager in Corporate America where she overlooked the results in comparison to tasks performed in favor of subservient, though mediocre, performers.

Tarek's, Bryce's and Lenny's responsibilities were of far greater proportion compared to those of <I'm-too-fragile-to-rough-it-out> Charmaine.

Come on, how hard is it to go over some list of possible entertainment sources. Couldn't Ms. Tissue Paper have at least sat down with the comic so they can agree on the material to use. One that the old foggies could relate to. If they want to waste an entire day to listen to ribald penis jokes, they could do so in the luxury of their own couches in their underwear. Instead, TP gal dialed, shook hands, set-it and left it (the Ron Popei of Infomercials) way. Hey Tissue, haven't you heard of PRO-ACTIVENESS in the business world?

And those models(?) It's no wonder they're available. I guess Chloe, Mizrahi, de la Renta, Valentino, etc. don't have them on the Rolodex. Why did TP hire so many? They're only plugging one vehicle. Two, at the most, would have sufficed. Bryce would probably have had better chances educating a couple of (trophy?) women instead of a dozen bimbos relying on each other to know something.

A clown and a magician would have been a better selection. Clowns dancing all around the 2007 Tahoe and pulling (tasteful) tricks on the guests would have been far more effective.

When selecting the induhviduals that would form the triumvirate in the boardroom, Theresa greatly erred in not tucking in some toilet tissue up her sleeve. The Duh-nald could have done a Simon Cowell-to-Jasmine Trias: Listen litttle Miss Toilet Paper, (my) Corporate America is not about nice leaders, it's all about the Crappiest Leaders. I'm afraid even your 3-ply isn't going to hold the volume of crap coming in.

Thanks to Teepee, the male viewers are no longer gonna be treated to running-in-the-field scenes w/Theresa.

Hear this Charmaine, you need to send Theresa a big thank you card. She sure took that huge load of Trump dump that was surely heading your way.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How could someone who did so little cause the most damage ?"
Posted by schultz_mom on 03-20-06 at 07:03 PM
Trump was so baffled at her not being brought into the board room, I was sure he would call her back. She had better watch her back this week, b/c he will bring up how she skirted by last week.