URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2050
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Des - Open Your Eyes - Ben Is A Stalker"

Posted by Angelflutter on 06-13-13 at 01:18 AM
Ben might be there for the right reason - but his behaior is sooo stalkerish. The other men have observed it - especially Mikey. I have NEVER been a tattler - But, if Des keeps this blind eye where Ben is concerned - I certainly hope that the other men fill her in. If Ben is acting out like this now - what must he be like when the camera are not watching? He kinda scares me. Not at all setting a good example for his son. Mikey is going to kick Ben's a$$ before all is said and done and I will be the first to applaud !!!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Des - Open Your Eyes - Ben Is A Stalker"
Posted by Round Robin on 06-13-13 at 02:26 PM
Whether or not he's there for the right reasons, you have to be more of a gentleman than that. Ben is acting like it's no holds barred, and it ain't. Des doesn't like guys who get too serious too soon, and Ben is acting like he owns her. He doesn't, and he's fixing to receive a rude awakening sooner rather than later.

"RE: Des - Open Your Eyes - Ben Is A Stalker"
Posted by CSHS79 on 06-19-13 at 11:49 AM
Ben could be a stalker type and is acting like he owns Des. However, what do the other guys do?Instead of just stealing her back or one of the other guys taking her away from Ben, they all just congregate & complain. So unless the other guys are willing to step up their game, Ben will continue to be Ben.