URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 205
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cupid"

Posted by wcblum on 02-18-05 at 10:00 AM
I look for updates on Hank and Lisa all the time. Has anyone seen updates for the end of 2004 or 2005??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cupid"
Posted by demdeac88 on 02-28-05 at 04:46 AM
Yes! It appears that Lisa and Hank of "Cupid" fame are still dating. Hopefully, it's not just "for show", as it does appear that they are in Hollywood, making the scene. I read somewhere that they were trying to get a show "developed" (whatever!).

But, proof is in the pictures. At least, they appear happy at an "Apprentice" P/R event just a couple of days ago, on February 26.

Here's the link. There are about 3 pictures of them together. Look about halfway down page for pictures of Hank Stepleton and Lisa Shannon of "Cupid".

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:84-iazwAufQJ:galella.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp%3Fnavtyp%3DGLS%3D%3D%3D%3D52992%26qckv%3Dy+Hank+Stepleton&hl=en

"Where are Lisa and Hank from "Cupid"?"
Posted by demdeac88 on 03-31-05 at 11:45 AM
I just checked that link again at Wireimage.com . If it doesn't work for you (you don't see Hank and Lisa, just do a search for "Cupid" on that website and it will appear.
Happy Hunting ... and please, please, if anyone knows the current status of Hank and Lisa, please post.
They were my favorite reality couple, and I picked Hank from the second night on as the ONE for Lisa.

"RE: Cupid"
Posted by libgirl2 on 03-30-05 at 07:22 PM
>I look for updates on Hank
>and Lisa all the time.
> Has anyone seen updates
>for the end of 2004
>or 2005??

Not an update on them, but on Robert. He is the new Brawny man. SAw him in an ad a few weeks back. His hair is a bit darker.

"Robert on Cupid"
Posted by demdeac88 on 03-31-05 at 11:40 AM
wow - How observant...

Robert as the Brawny man. Well, I do think he was a striking man, just not sure if his whole appearance was an act. But, it seems it worked!

Thanks for the update,
Dawn

"RE: Robert on Cupid"
Posted by libgirl2 on 04-03-05 at 01:38 PM
>wow - How observant...
>
>Robert as the Brawny man. Well,
>I do think he was
>a striking man, just not
>sure if his whole appearance
>was an act. But, it
>seems it worked!
>
>Thanks for the update,
>Dawn

I really do believe he was thrown in for the humor, or he threw himself in for the exposure. The guys on commericals and I saw him as a male stripper on Girls Behaving Badly. I am so glad Lisa got Hank! I adored him as well.... *sigh*