URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2047
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I SO wasn't big on the comedienne..."

Posted by tarmaq on 03-16-06 at 02:21 AM
I was totally cringing during her schtick. Some folks are saying she was edited poorly... but she SAID all those things. Totally off color and inappropriate for the situation. I can't believe they paid her full price, and that Charmaine, the person who hired her AND paid her, was not brought back into the boardroom. Obviously, she did not give the comedienne any guidelines and it got totally out of control.

Has the Donald ever called up to the suite to a "safe" person? "By the way, Charmaine, you're fired!"

Could be interesting!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I SO wasn't big on the comedienne..."
Posted by prosecutor on 03-16-06 at 10:38 AM
DT did call everyone back from the suite once when they were all picking on Stacy J. and calling her crazy. The people that try out for the apprentice always seem to be dysfunctional or is it because they work on these tasks with little sleep? They should all just pull a Verna and the last person left is the apprentice.The reason that I liked Martha Stewart's apprentice was that she would have called up to the suite and fired Charmaines a$$.

Posted by bystander on 03-16-06 at 03:15 PM
That comedienne was on Last Comic Standing (Season 2 I believe). She sucked then also!

Posted by LisaPles on 03-16-06 at 03:29 PM
Yeah, she was awful. It's always a potential killer when you have a group of people participating in activities and then you ask them to sit down to watch something. The only way it would have worked was if she was great, but the chances of that were slim. Part of the problem is that a comedian wasn't appropriate for their type of event.

Yes, wouldn't it be great if The Donald called up to the suite to have someone he thought should be there come down to the board room? You never know, I wouldn't put it past him! They better not change into their pajamas too quickly up there!

"Broke Comedian Rule #1"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-16-06 at 05:27 PM
Female comedians just plan suck to begin with. Charmaine should've been fired just for hiring a female comedian.....everyone knows this. Some may say so and so is funny, but no.............. female comedians are just not funny.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-16-06 at 05:29 PM
Martha Stewart called back a contestent on her show and I hated that she did that. She became the game when she did that. There would be no point to picking who goes into the boardroom then...I absolutely hated when she did that.