URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2046
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"They're fighting already"

Posted by Round Robin on 03-27-13 at 10:15 PM
According to a news article on this here website, Sean and Catherine are fighting already. Does that shock any of you?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: They're fighting already"
Posted by CSHS79 on 03-28-13 at 01:45 PM
Personally I'm not suprised and I believe these fights would be occurring even without DWTS. After all, I think the fights are a result of Catherine not creating a life for herself in LA independent of the relationship. For a woman who claimed to be so indepenedent that is suprising. Sean should take note since this problem won't go away after DWTS.

Posted by Ants on 04-04-13 at 06:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-13 AT 10:19 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-13 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-13 AT 06:03 PM (EST)

For one thing, couples fight. For another, you know how those news stories are, always trying to find drama where there might not be any.

I really hope they wait a year and half or two years to get married, as Ashley and JP did. If they're still together then, go for it, get hitched. It's easy to fall quickly in love, only to realize later that you just don't want to spend the rest of your life with this person.

Posted by CSHS79 on 04-05-13 at 12:40 PM
I agree that couples fight and yes tabloids blow things up bigger than they are. My point was it appears the cause of the fights is Catherine feeling ignored by Sean. In my opinion if she put some effort into creating a life for herself independent of Sean she might not be unhappy. After all, isn't the reason Sean fell in love with her was that she was so independent. Where is that independent woman now?

Posted by Ants on 04-09-13 at 10:20 AM
I'm watching DWTS and Sean is really stiff. Not a smooth dancer.

"Sean's Stiff Dancing"
Posted by CSHS79 on 04-09-13 at 12:50 PM
Could it be he's nervous? Or quite possibly trying to avoid contact between certain parts of his anatomy with Petra? After all he may be holding off on having sex with Catherine but he is only human. More importantly it could be a point of contention between him & Catherine. After all, what woman would want to see her man bumping & grinding against another womam if they weren't doing the same if not more?

"RE: Sean's Stiff Dancing"
Posted by Ants on 04-11-13 at 02:08 PM
Could be, but other DWTS contestants have had the same issues, but some of them can dance and some can't. I think that it's just a case of him not really being able to dance well (yet). He might get better as the weeks go by.

"RE: Sean's Stiff Dancing"
Posted by Round Robin on 04-12-13 at 04:56 AM
I doubt the hell outta that. He looks like the typical klutzy musclehead out there. He's on there because he's popular, same reason he was the Bachelor, but there are enough better dancers left to fill out a final and Sean isn't close enough to their quality for the show to be fixable in his favor.