URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2045
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This Season's Project Managers"

Posted by RonReports on 03-14-06 at 11:52 AM
Unlike the past couple of seasons, the Project Managers of the winning teams did not receive immunity for next week. The idea behind immunity was that it would compensate team members who stepped forward to accept the additional risk of being a Project Manager. Because Project Managers were fired during the past two weeks, there certainly is additional risk accompanying that responsibility.

I agree with Trump's decisions about who to fire during the past two weeks. In both cases, the Project Manager brought someone who was personally disliked instead of the person who caused the team to lose the task. That mistake almost always proves fatal on this show, and rightfully so.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: This Season's Project Managers"
Posted by Sonya on 03-14-06 at 12:17 PM
I missed it last night, but have it on tivo. I can't wait to watch.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-14-06 at 02:43 PM
Very good post. I agree with you and if you think about it it prevents the team from sacrificing the strong members to advance in the game. Just look at Martha Stewert's Apprentice. Jim understood this, he wanted to not eliminate the weakist players but the strongest first then in the end the competition would be easier to beat. Trump wants to avoid players getting eliminated based on anything otehr than performance....personility is by individuals taste.

Posted by RonReports on 03-16-06 at 05:26 PM
>Very good post. I agree
>with you and if you
>think about it it prevents
>the team from sacrificing the
>strong members to advance in
>the game.

>Trump wants to
>avoid players getting eliminated based
>on anything otehr than performance....personility
>is by individuals taste.

Trump wants whoever he hires to have good judgment. When project managers tried to have Trump fire people who were not responsible for losing, it showed their poor judgment and it meant that they had to go.