URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2042
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Next Bachelorette is..."

Posted by Round Robin on 03-05-13 at 10:24 PM
...Desiree, according to Reality Steve. Apparently it had been Lindsay's gig to lose, and she lost it, and Desiree was next in line. I think she's a sweet girl and will make a better 'ette than Emily did. What say you?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Next Bachelorette is..."
Posted by Belle Book on 03-06-13 at 12:43 PM
I just hope that Desiree's brother is less of a maroon when he has to meet the Final 2 guys than he was when he met Sean!

Posted by Ants on 03-06-13 at 01:38 PM
I liked Des all the way through, except for her brother, so I'd be happy to see her as the next Bachelorette.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-07-13 at 11:35 AM
I thought the possibility of her brother spiking her guns would be why they wouldn't give it to her. The franchise's batting average is so bad that I thought they'd think with her brother around there'd be no chance she'd marry any of her guys, and they'd pick another 'ette instead. But they apparently had big enough balls to give her a shot, and they'll apparently be announcing her on AFTR.

"Nate's Behavior"
Posted by CSHS79 on 03-12-13 at 02:28 PM
Instead of spiking her chances I think his behavior is the biggest reason for giving Des The Bachelorette. After her hometown date, the sympathy vote for Des must have been off the chart. She might actually have made F2 if not for her brother, who's to say?

"RE: Nate's Behavior"
Posted by Ants on 03-13-13 at 11:56 AM
Good point.

Posted by Loree on 03-06-13 at 06:56 PM
They were sure promoting her that way on The Women Tell All.

Posted by Ants on 03-13-13 at 07:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-13 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

I think Des will be every bit as good as Sean was.

Sean was the perfect gentleman throughout his season. How refreshing.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 03-20-13 at 10:24 PM
I was just on Twitter -- which I don't really look at too often -- and happened to see tons of tweets from Reality Steve. It appears Des is on a multiple-person date, and the guys are divided up into 2 teams (blue team and red team). He's got a bunch of pictures and info, real time.