URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2041
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"RE: Bachelor Sean-The Women Tell All"

Posted by Round Robin on 03-04-13 at 03:13 PM
Yes, the Little Ball of Hate supposedly showed up for the taping, as did Desiree and AshLee. Think things got testy? Post your thoughts on this show here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
Posted by Ants on 03-04-13 at 11:43 PM
Sean's mother: "You don't have to propose to either one of them."

YES! YES! YES!

She's right. You really don't have to propose. I wish they'd stop forcing people to get engaged.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-05-13 at 01:57 AM
The way Sean and crazy AshLee were going at it, it makes me think she was calling him out on something he said during their overnight date, which if it is is pretty poor manners by her and makes her seem immature and/or mentally unbalanced. If he DID say what she said he did, it's not her place to sabotage his relationship after she's been eliminated, and if she's the one who's lying, it's doubly low of her to bring it up. She didn't do herself any favors by airing their dirty laundry like that on national TV. No guy with an ounce of sense would marry a woman who airs dirty laundry in public, and she might just have shot her chances of ever finding a man all to hell.

Posted by Ants on 03-05-13 at 11:41 AM
It was during the overnight. Sean said that he wouldn't have sex. He said he'd use it (the overnights) to discuss things privately, away from the cameras. That's what he told the girls.

AshLee changed her words a couple of times. Can't remember exactly, but she first said, "You told me those two meant nothing to you." Then, she changed it to something like that they were not first for him or something along those lines. He denies it.

Either he did say something that *suggested* to her that the other two meant nothing to him and she misconstrued it, or she's just lying.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-05-13 at 01:49 PM
I think Sean was being guarded when disucssing his feelings about Catherine and Lindsay and said something (not sure what) about his feelings for them -- only Ashlee heard what she wanted to hear, which was that he had no feelings for them. That might explain why she was so blindsided when he chose to send her packing -- she was expecting that he'd send Catherine or Lindsay home, that she'd make the finals and that Sean would propose to her -- only she was the one who was sent home.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 03-05-13 at 07:06 PM
I agree. I think AshLee heard what she wanted to hear.

Also, did anyone notice Tierra's scar on her forehead was gone. I assume she had a little work done to make it go away....

Posted by samboohoo on 03-06-13 at 10:35 AM
I noticed the same about the scar.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by samboohoo on 03-06-13 at 10:34 AM
Agree.

Although, again with the concept and perhaps I will never know/understand unless I'm on the show, but I do feel like Sean said things to Ashley that did lead her to being completely blindsided. I think part of it was her obsession, but I can see where she did feel special and why she had certain feelings. But, I thought she looked like a sore loser on stage.

Also, didn't Tierra basically call AshLee a cougar when she had her one on one with Sean? Then for Tierra to say she never said anything bad about anyone. They should have shown that clip.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Ants on 03-06-13 at 10:56 AM
"Ashlee heard what she wanted to hear"

Exactly. That with the alcohol they must have had made her believe what she wanted to believe.

Posted by Ants on 03-06-13 at 01:48 PM
Okay, watched it again (just had to) and this is what AshLee said:

Sean told her, "You and my sister are going to be best friends."

Regarding the he said/she said, she first said, "You told me you had absolutely no feelings for them."

Then, she changed it to, "You said there's absolutely nothing between those two."

Then, it was, "Don't worry about anything. There's nothing for me in them."

Also, she said that he would say (when she'd say, "I love you" to him), "I'm gonna tell you that every day," which is what she said (a few times during the show) that her parents told her when they adopted her.

In Sean's defense, he said that Emily said told him things about their future together and what they'd do when it was all over and she'd move to Dallas with him. He said that it blindsided him at that time, but now that he was in her shoes, he understood that you just have to have those conversations with a person when you're in that position.

Sean had some of the most beautiful women. Daniella, Jackie, Kristy, Des and AshLee were the most striking.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 03-07-13 at 02:36 PM
< Sean had some of the most beautiful women. Daniella, Jackie, Kristy, Des and AshLee were the most striking.

You forgot Tierra! ;)

I thought AshLee looked really beautiful at the WTA.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-08-13 at 01:36 AM
Yeah, sure. If you like your mentally ill wackjobs beautiful.

Posted by Ants on 03-08-13 at 09:47 AM
She did look beautiful, though. I don't think she's mentally ill. She's just a sore loser.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 03-09-13 at 09:26 PM
She probably wanted to know every little detail... and nit-pick on the details... because of her abandonment / organize issues...