URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2040
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Letter"

Posted by CSHS79 on 02-26-13 at 12:43 PM
How many of you wondered what the letter said that Chris handed to Sean during the promo for the Finale? Could it be that one of the F2 ladies actually walks away on her own and so the "Winner" wins by default? Could it be from one of the ladies already eliminated like Ashlee who said nothing to him as he walked her out? Could it be a letter from Catherine's dad?
Just what was in the letter?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Letter"
Posted by mrc on 02-26-13 at 12:52 PM
I think it's from Sean's mom, giving her approval for his proposal.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by CSHS79 on 02-26-13 at 01:03 PM
If it was from his mom why the letter? She could've gone to his hotel room and talked to him. I think it has to be from one of the contestants. It also has to have some effect on the outcome otherwise they wouldn't have included it in the show. After all they don't i nclude everything that's filmed.

Posted by samboohoo on 02-26-13 at 01:22 PM
I thought we saw a clip of the handwriting somewhere. Looks like a young woman's handwriting.

Two things have stuck out to me recently with Catherine.

1. They did a segment about Sean and Catherine in Sean Tells All, I think. And there was something in there about all of the notes Catherine has sent him. I think we saw the kiss one during the season, but apparently she has given him lots of notes.

2. When Des took Sean aside before she was sent home, Catherine had a confessional where she stated that maybe she should have done the same.

I think it's simply a note/letter from Catherine to him "before" her final meeting with him.

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, so I don't know if there is anything there that would make me change my mind.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Round Robin on 02-27-13 at 01:51 AM
There has been a rumor that Lindsay took herself out of the running in that letter. Reality Steve has said that rumor is BS, and that the letter did not change the final outcome.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 02-27-13 at 01:32 PM
I think it has to be from Kacie B.

After all, she keeps coming back! ;)