URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 204
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Great Rachel Debate"

Posted by dg_amy on 08-03-04 at 10:30 PM
Okay, so we have this big debate where I work. The question is: Rachel's breasts, fake or real? I, myself, totally have to go with fake, but others disagree. What's the consensus out there in TV land?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Great Rachel Debate"
Posted by motormouth on 08-04-04 at 03:25 AM
As a normal jealous woman I would usually go with fake. I have even convinced my husband that if a woman is thin then she can't have big breasts. However, I am not so sure about Rachel. She has a good body, not stick thin, but also not heavy. So it is truly hard to tell for me. I will wait for the consensus.

*I, of course, am stick thin with big breasts*

Posted by mookiemeister on 08-04-04 at 11:34 PM
I don't know if her breasts are real or not. What I know is that they look magnificent!

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Posted by shabalaba on 08-05-04 at 02:52 AM
Seem kinda small to be fake. Maybe just a good push up bra? Either way...she's not pretty by any means... just ordinary. No wonder these guys are more interested in the money. Not that I'm saying looks are everything but she doesn't even have a great Personality to speak of!

Posted by Noble Crusader on 08-07-04 at 02:24 PM
I'd say her breasts are real. That's just a guess. I'll happily take a closer look at her breasts next episode.

Posted by cqvenus on 08-07-04 at 02:31 PM

how amazingly selfless of you to take one for the team and do that for us!

~ cq

-- votes they're real; she's probably going to get new ones if she wins the cash.

Posted by freakusmaximus on 08-12-04 at 04:55 PM
I dont think they are fake- she has a curvy (not stick skinny) body to start with and so they seem realistic- she definitely wears alot of padding in her bras- but in a bathing suit looks natural- if you want to see fake, look at Marissa from Outback Jack

Posted by MTW1961 on 08-12-04 at 05:59 PM
I imagine her breasts being VERY real.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!