URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 204
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"EBAY SPOILER!!"

Posted by tyke210 on 08-15-00 at 10:24 PM
altho i can not take credit for this (or maybe dont want to admit that i would actually be the one who bought the thing) but i did see that the seller on ebay was giving the answer as to who the winner is. Some of you might remember...there was a guy on Ebay claiming he knew who the winner was because he was friends with one of the cameramen. He was charging $15 for the info with a money back guarantee. Anyways...he claims that the winner is RICH! This could be real but probably just a scam. I wouldn't bet the house on it but just thought some of you might like to know what he was charging $15 for.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: EBAY SPOILER!!"
Posted by Babs on 08-15-00 at 11:09 PM
That sucks. True or not, I wouldn't give that scumbag my money so he can tell me who the damn winner is. Stay away from the Ebay guy!

Oh, hi.

Babs

"RE: EBAY SPOILER!!"
Posted by tyke210 on 08-15-00 at 11:15 PM
AND hi to you to >> my thought exacty but had to be posted anyhow >> my first thought was that the Ebay guy would say "" and the winner is written down on this peice of paper here ""!!

KELLY
RICH
RUDY
SEAN
SUSAN >>> good way to make some money tho and tec. they didnt lie LOL