URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2039
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Sean Overnight Dates"

Posted by Round Robin on 02-25-13 at 06:14 PM
OK, we've already had it all but confirmed that Sean didn't do the deed on any of the overnight dates, but does anything else really happen? Find out tonight, if you even give a rat's rear, and post about it here. I'm betting tonight's show will be as dull as dishwater.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Sean Overnight Dates"
Posted by Ants on 02-26-13 at 01:10 AM
My two favs are gone: Des and AshLee. I don't get the chemistry between the remaining 2. I just don't see it.

Posted by Round Robin on 02-26-13 at 02:53 AM
I don't get how these goofy dames get so bent out of shape when Sean dumps them? They knew when they started that there were 26 girls there and their individual odds were pretty poor. So why the flaming bloody hell did they let themselves get so emotionally invested in this guy? Makes no effing sense.

Posted by Ants on 02-26-13 at 08:23 AM
This happens every time. They must know that only one gets the rose.

I don't get the connection/chemistry with the final two. It's his choice, but I don't get it.

Posted by samboohoo on 02-26-13 at 10:20 AM
Catherine has pretty much been hidden from us all season, so I don't know that we have really seen much/enough of whatever it is they have.

I love Lindsey. I think she is an absolute doll and IMO, she is the best match for Sean. That probably means she's not.

I thought AshLee was way too intense for him. Too serious. Too stiff. Her editing was almost a little psycho.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Round Robin on 02-26-13 at 11:05 AM
AshLee acted like he owed it to her to pick her. What a wackjob.

Posted by thndrkttn on 02-27-13 at 03:45 PM
Thank GAWD he finally sent AshLee home. Something about her made me so incredibly uncomfortable to watch! And Holy Hell was I sick of her tears! Blech. Pretty girl, nice girl, nice family, but WAY too intense for Sean.

I know who wins and have from the beginning so I've been watching that person in particular. It's interesting to watch and pick up on little things he says that give away the winner. He said something last night about one of the two which clearly shows that he picks the other one.

I know some folks don't like Sean, but out of everyone who has been on the show, been rejected and then comes back as the Bachelor/Ette, he seems the most genuine. Others have come back to look like complete buffoons, i.e. Jason, Ben and Emily to name a few. And Jake!! How can I forget him. I think if they had brought Kacie B. back as the bachelorette, she would have been a trainwreck.

I like Sean a lot and hope it lasts because I really like who he picks too. I like both girls and think he could be perfectly happy with either of them but I like one more than the other.

Posted by samboohoo on 02-27-13 at 06:39 PM
Agree.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie