URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2035
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Sean Round Seven"

Posted by Round Robin on 02-11-13 at 02:27 PM
Sean and the last 6 women go to St. Croix. Methinks something good is gonna happen tonight! Post your comments here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
Posted by Ants on 02-11-13 at 10:48 PM
Oh, THANK GOD! It's about friggin time. Tierrable can take her "sparkle" and ram it where the sun don't shine. Good friggin riddance.

15 minutes to go. Gotta see who gets the htds.

Posted by Round Robin on 02-12-13 at 01:49 AM
Yup, the Little Ball of Hate got the gate. I think Sean got hit in the head too damn many times when he played football, or he'd have got rid of her much sooner.

Posted by Ants on 02-12-13 at 08:45 AM
The wedding dress girl has made it pretty far. Leslie was nice, but you could tell it just didn't click for them throughout the episodes. Des's brother is going to ruin her chances, which is too bad because I really like her. Catherine's nice, but I see Texan AshLee as the best match for Sean.

Posted by mrc on 02-12-13 at 11:10 AM
If I were guessing, the F4 would shake out like this:

4. Catherine
3. AshLee
2. Lindsey
1. Desiree

Des and Lindsey are a toss-up as to who is a better match. AshLee is a bit too intense for Sean, I think. I haven't figured out why Catherine is even in the F4--nice woman, but I haven't seen anything that points to her getting beyond this week.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by Ants on 02-12-13 at 01:17 PM
Catherine agrees with you. That was an interesting comment that she made last night, about Leslie being a better match for Sean than she herself was.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 02-12-13 at 02:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-13 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

Definitely less drama now... Unless Des' boyfriend and brother make a fuss!

ETA - My husband says "SPARKLE" is another word for Xanax!

"In The Real World"
Posted by CSHS79 on 02-12-13 at 03:53 PM
Part of the premise of the show is that it brings together people who could be right for each other, but that may never meet in the real world. Considering EHarmony and other dating websites that's becoming less & less true. I heard a story of one dating website that brought together people who lived in the same building but due to different schedules never met.

But let's get back to Sean and our favorite contestant Tierra. It could have played out so differently last night. After all, Tierra wasn't totally wrong in that she & the other girls will probably never see each other after the show ends. Realizing that, Sean wanted his sister's perspective on Tierra apart from the competiton between the girls.

If only Tieera had dried her eyes and trusted Sean when he asked her to come with him, Tierra might still be in the running. It's also quite possible if Sean had met Tierra out in the real world thru EHarmony or some other site something could've worked out. But then again it might take months for Sean to see what the show revealed to him about the girls.

On a side note, wasn't Selma being slightly hypocritical? She told Sean her religious faith wouldn't allow her to kiss him. Although as we saw in the clutch, she did break down & kiss Sean but he still sent her home. But my point was, she said she was so conservative and yet she wore tops that exposed her breasts as much as they did. Now isn't that a contradiction?

Posted by Ants on 02-13-13 at 02:25 PM
Now that Tierra and that dent in her forehead are GONE, I want to focus on the HTDs.

Catherine in Seattle without her father, AshLee in Texas, Des and her psycho brother, Lindsay - don't know much about Lindsay at all.

"Not to mention Des's ex"
Posted by CSHS79 on 02-13-13 at 04:26 PM
It also appears Des has a somewhat possessive ex boyfriend who thinks he still has a right to have an opinion on who Des dates.

"RE: Not to mention Des's ex"
Posted by Ants on 02-13-13 at 06:23 PM
So much for Des's chances, then. That's too bad. I really liked her. No spoilers, I don't know who's F1, I'm just guessing Sean won't want that kind of a headache any more than he'd want to put up with the headache that was Tierra.

Posted by Loree on 02-13-13 at 08:07 PM
I'm not sure Sean would have sent Tierra home if not for his sister's visit. She kept reminding him not to pick the girl the others hated. Then Tierra was crying and I don't think Sean could face his sister with the emotional wreck known as the one who was hated.

I think Des has ended up in the friend zone with Sean. They seem more like buddies to me alot of the time. Not real chemistry.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 02-14-13 at 02:02 PM
People online article says Tierra is engaged! Lucky them! But, of course, there were a lot of guys to choose from...

Posted by Ants on 02-14-13 at 04:44 PM
"You're just jealous because men love me!" - Tierrable

Posted by Round Robin on 02-15-13 at 02:56 AM
The guy the Little Ball of Hate got engaged to is her pre-Bachelor boyfriend.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 02-16-13 at 10:39 PM
Monday and Tuesday episodes again! Yay!

Posted by Round Robin on 02-17-13 at 05:38 AM
The Tuesday show is a "Sean Tells All" show. They haven't always done this type of show, but this season seems especially suited to it, plus they've had some cancellations and can use the time filler. Expect a lot of it to be spent on the Tierrable one plus the remaining 4 girls.